!!! GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY !!!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,957 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOOGADYBOO

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
What a wonderful thing your doing, i hope it goes to someone who REALLY NEEDS it..

Vinsone

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey could use it so i could finally get the game my siblings want :)

CLGO

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
A Good thing goes beyond just doing it. :D

Good Luck to Everyone and Congratulations to whoever gets the GiftCard :D

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
i would like to put in a nomination for @SusieQ . she has been a huge part of this forum at least since i joined, as well as always pleasant to speak with and very helpful to those in need and never asks for more than an @ if she helped you.
Thanks for the nomination, if I were to win it would go to a needing single dad. He's a great guy, unfortunately going through a tough time.
Again Thank you for your truly kind words 💜

reykhinaarii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
never use it before, i think i'll try some premium apps with the gift card

TokiyoCats

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'd like to win so I can use it on Love Nikki Dressup Queen~ Good luck everyone!

Naoko Kawaguchi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think I will say myself, because I really want it and in my neighborhood, $10 can pay for my meals in a week. That's not a very convincing reason though, so I just hope for luck and I'm gonna congrat anyone who may win the gift card.

Mahmoud Shama

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ooh, It's very nice of you @Axiom, Actually I don't need it but I'd like to thank you for helping people, if this thread is a kind of vote, I'll vote for @SusieQ .
Best Wishes 🙏❤

lusosteal6

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey , first goodluck everyone
$10 is huge price in my country , i am playing a games for 2 year as f2p that card can help me contribute it a little to it and give me a character , fyi game is called gumball and dungeon

DoDevil

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Google play gift is most important for me to buy apps and games, in my country is hard to buy because no credit card support so much, hard to buy google play gift

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well I don't really need it, since my playstore is outside US and its a bothersome to change it.

Just saying here that what you're doing by sharing is pretty dang awesome!

Good luck to others~ the community here is kinda swell.

L0YAL

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
You have been my favorite modder with interactive stories @Axiom you moved up, way up in my books. I am a CNA and studying to get my RN I work with the elderly sooo I deal with a lot of people. It sad to say this generation has become very selfish. So i am happy there's still people out there who would share with others they dont even know. $10 is $10 more than that person had. I know, I could use it towards my book for class that I need but I've been doing fine without it also... I'm just happy to know there are people who still care for others and do a selfless act, no matter how big or little it is Thank you for that and thank you soooo much for all you do here for all of us.

~Good luck to everyone!~

harwoof

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've never had any luck with giveaways but let's give it a try!!
I don't have a credit card so I have to pay for online stuff with mobile billing and it cost me like 26% extra and well my pockets aren't really deep so 10$ is quite literally the limit of what I can spend extra in a month. So this gift card is quite literally a month's budget for me to spend on the online things i like.

Groovycat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wow you really ARE GENEROUS sir
its gonna be nice surprise if I got to get that!

HostedGamesFanatic

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you Axiom!

I really need this for my family because of debts, here in the Philippines, that is more than enough.

Good luck to the other participants!

Some girl

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just wanted to say @Axiom that this is very awesome and kind of you and I truely hope that someone who could really use it wins.👏👌👍

Lucifer101

Lord of the Underworld
Member for 6 years
i have been a axiom fan, because of your choice of games mods, mostly new here, if I win it great but if I don't just please axiom keep doing what you're doing and big thanks for all the mods.

Much Love,
Lucifer

Status
Not open for further replies.