Mod apk Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v1.13.0 MOD Free Shopping, Unlimited Energy Hack & More (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,521 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light48

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you!!
Post automatically merged:

Thank you!!

Konstantin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Before, you were able to get past the update notification by tapping Cancel. But now you are forced to update and won't be allowed to proceed.

Before, you were able to get past the update notification by tapping Cancel. But now you are forced to update and won't be allowed to proceed.

Last edited:

Qian612

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years

You can still play without update by tapping X button on the notification 😉 you're welcome

Light48

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the mod though, but the update recommendation is really annoying. Waiting for the game to fix soon :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Will I be able to carry over my progress after uninstalling the old version and installing this one if I linked it to my facebook account?
Yes :)

For everyone else, I'm updating the mod right now, hold on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.