Mod apk Harvest Moon: Light of Hope ~ MOD 💲 Update Feb 25 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,615 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

finality

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
*sigh* this is a bad day for me lol, i bought both the 500 and 999 sb yet i got the same result, a second of the title screen then it rotated 90° then turned black again :(( help please kentcave
Post automatically merged:

ok im dumb i got it to work by fixing and moving some stuff lol sorry for the complaints :kissdroid:

Craynini

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I did as i was instructed to do but none of them are working for me, I need help plz😔

I keep getting a black screen

Last edited:

Bolasonic77

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I did as i was instructed to do but none of them are working for me, I need help plz😔

I keep getting a black screen
Have you install all the required apk? Including lucky patcher and the proxy? Your phone might be need it, or you can use Sb patcher for alternative

Craynini

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Have you install all the required apk? Including lucky patcher and the proxy? Your phone might be need it, or you can use Sb patcher for alternative
I did i am using sb patcher and i downloaded the first two apk

SpadezyMex

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for this Mr. KentCave. 999SB Points is a lot but worth it to spend especially it's given to us for free. Keep up the good work and Take care :dinodance:

Aizibro

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Bbbbbbbbb

Bbbbbbb

HexteriotSam

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It will NOT work for me, am I doing it wrong? I downloaded the APK and the obb and I downloaded the apk on its own, but I just get a black screen when it gets to the menu screen, or it refuses to download. What should I do?

edsaranzado

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can somebody help me? How do I get the unlimited gold? I opened the app and I only have 1000 gold.

Bolasonic77

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can somebody help me? How do I get the unlimited gold? I opened the app and I only have 1000 gold.
just be patient and follow the story, after you fix the merchant house your gold will automatically convert to unlimited (the gold need to be triggered)

Status
Not open for further replies.