hello!! Do you guys Have a favourite Book???

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,437 happy users since 2014.
Register

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Papillon.

It has everything!!! Suspense! Drama! Action! Fraternity! Daring escapes! Heartbreaking moments! Metal-cilinders-with-money-in-people's-butts! IT'S PERFECT!!!!

Let's also take a minute to appreciate Bradbury's The Illustraded Man (a collection of short stories). Also, my first book, Something Wicked This Way Comes (had to look for the title because in spanish it's called completely different xD) by the same author ^_^ It was a perfect way to get started!

SilentBarry

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
So far, I've only read some japanese light novel...if a story related books is what you're asking...
But I also like books about blood types, zodiacs, and everything that can make me able to determine someone's personality (like a psychology book) after I read it.
I'ts very fun to have a pseudo-sixth sense and guessing a friend's behavior in the bathroom😂

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
My favourites would be Monstrosity, The house , Teratologist , city infernal series, The messenger , Slither , Lucifers Lottery all By Edward lee , well thats my gore category 😜
Also a fan of Brian keene , Bentley little , Dean Koontz and Anne rice vampire series 😍😍

My favourites of all time though are Dream of me & Come to me By Lisa cach ..
The 24 hour bride & The miracle wife By Day leclaire 😄 yeah yeah I have my soppy romantic moods too
Post automatically merged:

How could I forget 😱😱😱 Sherrilyn kenyon's dark hunter series & chronicles of nick series . I practically ate those novels !

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
So far, I've only read some japanese light novel...if a story related books is what you're asking...
But I also like books about blood types, zodiacs, and everything that can make me able to determine someone's personality (like a psychology book) after I read it.
I'ts very fun to have a pseudo-sixth sense and guessing a friend's behavior in the bathroom😂
I love Japanese light novel too. The title is Der werewolf, the annals of veight, this is good considering how isekai this day.

Fisk

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't really have a favorite book, and I haven't read any novels for a year now only comics and mangas and probably visual novels. But I did enjoy the Chronicles of Narnia back in high school so that's something.

Aurorraqueenn

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
well I really like how many plot twists in the School for good and evil and there are alot of funny, sad and romantic scenarios in it too I totaaalllyyyy recommend this book. There are some pictures too in every new chapter you read I reaally love this book

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I mostly read light novel (and fanfic *cough*) , with my favorite probably being Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, since it was the first one that push me to learn English in the first place (because waiting for the next translation is just a pain in the buttocks). As for now, I'm just reading this one tittled "Worm" by Wildbow. It's about superheroes world...well, if you add a bit grain of DC dark side alongside Lovecraftian Space whale. It's bittersweet, most of the time tragic, but well, i just really love that emmm, choked up feeling in your throat, if you know what i mean.
Oh and yeah... Maaaaybe Harry Potter, except for the Cursed Child. That thing is Not canon, regardless what JK said. Nope, nopety nope.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
I mostly read light novel (and fanfic *cough*) , with my favorite probably being Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, since it was the first one that push me to learn English in the first place (because waiting for the next translation is just a pain in the buttocks). As for now, I'm just reading this one tittled "Worm" by Wildbow. It's about superheroes world...well, if you add a bit grain of DC dark side alongside Lovecraftian Space whale. It's bittersweet, most of the time tragic, but well, i just really love that emmm, choked up feeling in your throat, if you know what i mean.
Oh and yeah... Maaaaybe Harry Potter, except for the Cursed Child. That thing is Not canon, regardless what JK said. Nope, nopety nope.
Who doesn't like whales?! :D

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I don't have a favorite "book", but I do fall in love easily with light/novels and manga that are related to/or adapted into anime; titles like Sword Art Online, The Rising of the Sheild Hero and Overlord to name a few.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Who doesn't like whales?! :D
ehh, you know, Planktons, crustacean or seel if you particularly targeted by panda-whale. Noone important

bruh I read fanfic too 😂😂
Ah, a fellow man of culture i see

I don't have a favorite "book", but I do fall in love easily with light/novels and manga that are related to/or adapted into anime; titles like Sword Art Online, The Rising of the Sheild Hero and Overlord to name a few.
Same! Though I'm not particularly fond of novel with Harem in it's tag, and well i used to like SAO, up until the Alice? Arc, where the next girl fall in love for Kirito again, seriously man, give Eugene some love!