[IDA] Android Hacking and Modding

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,220 happy users since 2014.
Register

Izzeran

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Re: Tutorial [IDA] Android Hacking and Modding

and after that i have to move files to unsigned app which i used to sign it/ or i can install straight from signed app

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

The signed apk is ready to be installed on every device.

Izzeran

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years

all thats left now is to find right place to exchange SUB with ADD cus last thing didnt work it would crash the game if i would use cash.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Try, with the auxile of some screenshots, to show me what you tried to do.

Kapuyuak

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 8 years

give me link for Hex Editor pls :p

Viruz13

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

That's not the right string.

Also, it should contain "SUB" and then you'd need to replace it with "ADD" to have the desired result.
Hi, i need some help. Your comment help me a lot to mod unlimited ammo and i have read this tutorial over and over again to help me make some mod. But right now i need help to mod bully anniversary edition. I just want a unlimited ammo.
I have already changes string that contains "Subs" many times to Add, but that doesn't work. Changes my keyword to 'weapon', 'ammo','inventory' and do the same but still. The ammo is not unlimited :cry:

i don't know where is the right string, and i'm newbie on ida

Also this game have something about "Cheat Code Manager" and "Cheat Unlimited Ammo". I'm even change this one too, to BRANCH all the time to CheatInfiniteAmmoIsActive but the game is crash. I think if i could make this cheat unlimited ammo is always active when i run the game it could give me unlimited ammo for every weapon. But i don't know what i'm doing to changes the BEQ to Branch is right or not, or i do some mistake? i just read this article over and over again.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!