If you fell alone, if you are depressed...come here :)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,141 happy users since 2014.
Register

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Most of the time i feel depressed even suicidal but i am on medication for it.
🤗😘 You can always talk to us if you feel like sharing , sometimes some people here are like happy pills 😄 they wont might you trying to pop them

Littlelemonchan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
My dear,

I hope your feel good today :) Please, always keep in mind that you are no alone. We don't know each other, but any one of us will gladly talk to you. You are never alone :) 🥰👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Post automatically merged:

@Azura You have the best heart 😊

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
My dear,

I hope your feel good today 🙂 Please, always keep in mind that you are no alone. We don't know each other, but any one of us will gladly talk to you. You are never alone 🙂 🥰👩‍♥💋👩

View attachment 37718

@Azura You have the best heart 😊
🤗 I guess we are all just trying to find some happiness in this world . 💕 Thank you for creating this thread @Littlelemonchan . You are awesome !

Littlelemonchan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I feer bees, wasp and all those wonderful beast, if it can help you! 😚

By the way, does anybody knows how to deal with anxiety? I have some anxiety crisis and have a hard time dealing with them. Thank you guys 😊

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I feer bees, wasp and all those wonderful beast, if it can help you! 😚

By the way, does anybody knows how to deal with anxiety? I have some anxiety crisis and have a hard time dealing with them. Thank you guys 😊
Lol I've plenty allergies and wasp stings are the worst so none of those beasties !

Do you suffer from anxiety symptoms , panic attacks and such ?

Littlelemonchan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes, I have huge panic attacks, I went to my doctor, and good some medicines. But as you all know, it's in our thought...😣

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Yes, I have huge panic attacks, I went to my doctor, and good some medicines. But as you all know, it's in our thought...😣
🤗😘 I understand .. The medication you got would probably be something to calm you and perhaps an antidepressant as well .
Things you can try are certain types of tea if you do drink them , maybe camomile.
Meditation also helps since it clears the mind of certain thoughts .
Identifying what the triggers are for your anxiety attacks might also help you deal with the root cause of these , panic attacks are all associated with Fear .
Everyone experiences different levels of anxiety and sometimes its also a part of certain illnesses .
Gentle exercises and fresh air and a good support system might be a good idea too .
🤗

Littlelemonchan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for your kind response. Indeed, I fear having panic attacks, and then they come ^^ I try to break this pattern, but it's really hard. Thank you very much for your kind words.☺

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for your kind response. Indeed, I fear having panic attacks, and then they come ^^ I try to break this pattern, but it's really hard. Thank you very much for your kind words.☺
🤗 I wish I could help in some way that would make you feel better 💕

Im not sure if you do like reading much .. I've come across these 2 books , it might help or offer some useful tips