Mod apk Interstellar Pilot v1.62 - Unlimited Credits & Cracked In-App Purchases (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,339,850 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SharkWolf2019

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I really like this game but i dont like how the mod gives unlimited money-it really takes all the fun out of the game as theres not really anything to work toward.

JimmyBoleyn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank You
Post automatically merged:

Thank You

Thank You

Thank You

Thank You ;:)

OlegY

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for Mod 2 version, it helped me a lot :)

You need to get SB Points and buy APK file for this cash (30 SB)

Last edited:

OlegY

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
During 1,5days i'm traded using Ares-X (16) and mined using Haulers-M(55).Game trading mechanic crashed.Similar with all products what AI using in trading(when you send your ship to "trade").
Screenshot_2020-04-20-15-56-50.png
Screenshot_2020-04-20-15-58-25.png
Screenshot_2020-04-20-15-58-17.png

Bobcab

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's quite funny, I recommend. It's also safe for downloading. The game is very interesting.

streifer

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Great game amd mod always wanted the one without unli cred... now then only problem I have is the SB... LOL

LoneStar22

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Wow it was really working, ive used the mod 2 as I only want to use those buyable DLC ships and not cheat on money which will kill the game economy and game play,

My only complain is that it is version 1.61. But the mod 2 really worksike ame magic just dlc and no only wanking broken money. Thanks to the modding team hope they can release 1.62 version unless 1.61 is more stable and 1.62 have bug that I dont know.

Not a big deal but I cant bring over mysave as it aint compatible as the appstore that I play with is 1.62.

Tips for getting the save is phone memory/android/data/ stellar folder/files/ savegame

Im just lazy so I cant name the whole stellar folder xD

Attachments

Last edited:
Interstellar Pilot v1.62 - Unlimited Credits & Cracked In-App Purchases was released by Sbenny and 57313 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.