Mod apk {Kemco} RPG Asdivine Kamura PAID APK + Modded Super Save {No Helium Needed}

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,134 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years

RPG Asdivine Kamura
1.1.2g

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: ☠Axiom Verge☠

Download Link: LINK REMOVED UNTIL I CAN BYPASS KEMCOS NEW LICENSE FAIL. THEY MAKE ALL MONSTERS UNBEATABLE. NOT JUST ONE BOSS. IF YOU HAVE BOUGH THIS GAME YOURSELF THOUGH, I CAN MOD YOUR SAVE FILE FOR YOU AT LEAST.

• After everything is upended when a transcendent being named Zaddes appears and begins altering the world, the Spirit Deity, Shiki, sets out to gather the Mystic Orbs scattered throughout the various regions, and restore his world. Teaming up with an unlikely band of both quiet and freewheeling female companions, what conclusion they all arrive at? Only deity knows the answer to that!

Engage in fierce 3x3 grid battles and employ ranged attacks to counter to enemy formations! It's also possible to summon or transform into Harbingers to get full support! By strengthening the bonds with companions, the party will be able to go where they could not before. From upgrading weapons to the battle arena and beyond, the stakes have been raised when it comes to content for an Asdivine game!

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• !!!NOTE: PLEASE READ!!!
    Kemco has not released a free version of this game, so only the paid version is available.
    Normally paid games are no issue, but with Kemco games, the license always fails no matter what.
    Since it fails, a few things always happen.

1. The game might not start and it will just crash {This happens with newer Kemco Games}
    2. The unbeatable first enemy/boss battle {Always Happens and this is why I usually make Helium saves for the free version}
    3. The "Shop" button for the "Store" is grayed out and you can't access the Premium Shop. {Always Happens. This is another reason why I usually post saves for the free versions.}

Reasons 2 & 3 always happen if the license check fails or if the game isn't signed with the original signature. This is why I don't mod the APK itself and why I make Helium Saves for Kemco games and use the Free versions. It allows me to bypass all the protection.

*Paid APK Features*
    - Full Paid APK {License has been removed via Lucky Patcher & is required to get this paid version to run.}
    - Game should run even if the License check fails as long as the proper switches under Lucky Patcher are installed. {Tested & runs on 2 other devices not connected to my main Google Play Account.}

*Super Save Features*
    - Start with max Gold {99,999,999}
    - Start with max Premium Currency {99,999}
    - All Premium Items Bought
    - Have All Ultra Rare Weapons
    * Apolar Card
    * Enma Card
    * Hammer Scoop
    * Lute Scoop
    * Life Katana
    * Divine Sword
    * Eclipse Shuriken
    * Fuma Shuriken
    - Have All Ultra Rare Accessories
    * Festive Zack Magatama
    * Festive Stella Magatama
    * Critical Stone +50
    * Hermit Stone

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Modded Super Save Instructions
    1. Download both Modded APK & Super Save & Run the game once until title screen.
    2. Exit game.
    3. Open your file manager and copy all the files in the "files" folder to
    "Android/data/kemco.execreate.asdivinekamura/files" and overwrite all the "save" files in there.
    4.Run game, select "Load Game" and choose save file 1.
    5. Enjoy

-NOTE-
    If you already have a save file this will overwrite yours. Please make a backup if needed.

-☠Axiom☠

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Axiom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.asdivinekamura

Last edited:

dl5614

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
It couldn't be better!!Thx for the hard work Axiom:)

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
Damn thieves. I posted this in the morning and just a few hours later it's on someone elses sh***y s**t. Some place called *******.
The person who posted it there must be the owner of the site as it seems on they can post things there. "Sinoda" is the posters name.
The owners email is ".ru" that russian bullcrap that usually stick a virus or malware on your device. I don't trust anything from a ".ru" address.
They are obviously a member here as they have to be a member to download the mod.... Hmmm... and it was posted just hours later.

Autumn Wine

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks so much Axiom sorry that someone stole your hard work! I really appreciate your generosity!

Smurfson8282

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks so much, I'm pretty new to this site and this may be a newb question but do I need to Install the super save or can I just use the APK alone and do I need to install Lucky Patcher ?. Want the game without the op stuff. Thanks again for the hard work sorry that some ass stole your stuff and for the newb question

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
Thanks so much, I'm pretty new to this site and this may be a newb question but do I need to Install the super save or can I just use the APK alone and do I need to install lucky patcher?. Want the game without the op stuff. Thanks again for the hard work sorry that some ass stole your stuff and for the newb question
If you just want the game you can just install the APK & Lucky Patcher . LP will be needed to bypass the License check, but that's all.
I didn't play to far into it so I don't know if I bypassed the unbeatable boss battle.
If you come across it and need help, let me know.
Post automatically merged:

If you come across the unbeatable boss, let me know and I can make a normal save, just past that point.

Autumn Wine

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
So tested the mod and I noticed that all the enemies I come across do like 100000 damage or more to me lol it seems I can't fight any enemies I get 1 hit killed

Smurfson8282

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
So tested the mod and I noticed that all the enemies I come across do like 100000 damage or more to me lol it seems I can't fight any enemies I get 1 hit killed
Yeah I have the same problem

If you just want the game you can just install the APK & Lucky Patcher . LP will be needed to bypass the License check, but that's all.
I didn't play to far into it so I don't know if I bypassed the unbeatable boss battle.
If you come across it and need help, let me know.
Post automatically merged:

If you come across the unbeatable boss, let me know and I can make a normal save, just past that point.
Didn't make it to the first boss battle due to the problem above. Also does my device need to be rooted to use lucky patcher? Sorry for all the questions, if there's a better place to find this info pls let me know

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
@Autumn Wine @Smurfson8282
It seems instead of a single boss being unbeatable they made all the enemies unbeatable on the map. This is why I normally make a modded save from the free versions in the playstore so the license check isn't an issue, but this game doesn't have a free version and without the license being cracked in the paid version it won't run on a device that it wasn't purchased on.
Also no root is needed for LP to bypass the license check if the app is already cracked/patched.

I will need to work on this and see if it's just the first map or the whole game. I will post an update as soon as I can.
Thank you for the heads up.

jojo85858

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Not even can pass because have unbeatable boss.
so sad.

Kuruno

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Got beaten by enemy at mount that deal 1000000+ damage....any advise??

PATPAT25

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Kemco: Hm these Effers are up to something again.....

Kemco: Oh I Know! Lets make all the enemies do 1M+ dmg instead of the first bosses! EFFING BRILLIANT!

P.S. Axiom please fix this i don't know this kind of stuffs so i'll leave them all to you!

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
Help me moster kill me automatic
It seems instead of a single boss being unbeatable they made all the enemies unbeatable on the map.
This is why I normally make a modded save from the free versions in the playstore so the license check isn't an issue, but this game doesn't have a free version and without the license being cracked in the paid version it won't run on a device that it wasn't purchased on.

The whole game is setup like this. I can make modded save files for those who have bought this game themselves, but for now, the paid version will not work for those who have not paid for it. Kemco has the upperhand this time.

PikAbu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Occured to me too. At the first cave I went in, the monster in there have extreme strength. ,😵

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Status
Not open for further replies.