Mod apk Lovestruck - Choose your Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,297 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleGunGirl21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey, I'm really sorry to bother, but I can't seem to open the app. I've installed it like I always do, and it starts until the Lovestruck loading screen for few seconds before it just exits by itself. It keeps happening. Any help?

Thanks in advance 🙏

Nephyline

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello thank you for the mod, the ticket one works but the heart farming didn't going pretty well. I mean the super fast forward doing great but it doesn't farm any hearts. I'm already followed the installation instructions. Idk where I'm do wrong. Please let me know how to fix it. Thank you so much for the help 😅
Everything you want to know about farming is here :

Hey, I'm really sorry to bother, but I can't seem to open the app. I've installed it like I always do, and it starts until the Lovestruck loading screen for few seconds before it just exits by itself. It keeps happening. Any help?

Thanks in advance 🙏
Nothing more than keep opening it :
It crashes for the first two-three times on fresh install. Its a known bug originating from unknown reason (possibly due to faliure to connect to Google Play Games). Launching it multiple times will fix the issue.

Last edited:

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
@PurpleGunGirl21 It crashes for the first two-three (maybe more) times on fresh install. Its a known bug originating from unknown reason (possibly due to faliure to connect to Google Play Games). Launching it multiple times will fix the issue.

PurpleGunGirl21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
@PurpleGunGirl21 It crashes for the first two-three (maybe more) times on fresh install. Its a known bug originating from unknown reason (possibly due to faliure to connect to Google Play Games). Launching it multiple times will fix the issue.
Ah, yes! It did takes me a couple of times (and a notification from my phone telling me to give up, which I didn't lol)! I've managed to start and play the game just fine now, thank you! I saw from the comments that you've already addressed this problem before too, and I'm sorry I didn't read that first before asking. Thank you for still answering me despite that 🙏❤

Instanty

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! i've been waiting forever to have the latest version 😚❤❤
Post automatically merged:

So how does the heart farming work?
I think it's when an event comes up. There are events every weekends wherein you read chapters in exchange of hearts. That's where the unlimited tickets comes and also the fast forward feature.

um, is there any way to stop/block the ads?

It's when an event comes up. There are events every weekends wherein you read chapters in exchange of hearts. That's where the unlimited tickets comes and also the fast forward feature.

Last edited:

Luicine

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I need help with one thing
The hearts
There's an option for farming hearts but I don't know how that works

Kersia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I need help with one thing
The hearts
There's an option for farming hearts but I don't know how that works
En la esquina superior derecha hay una campana, le das y te salen los personajes con los que te da corazones, todos los días esta disponible esa opción. Te pone 5 capítulos de ese personaje te damos 3 corazones por ejemplo. Te metes en esa serie ves 5 capitulos, en la opción rápida si quieres. Después te sale una exclamación encima de la campana, le das, te envía de nuevo a la pestaña de antes, le pulsas encima de los corazones y se te suma a tus corazones. Algunos findes suelen poner eventos especiales de 12 episodios de un personaje por 15 corazones. Pero normalmente por lo general no pasan de 5 corazones por personaje que ves. Espero haberte servido algo de ayuda con esto.

Juanita2000

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
My fast forward mod is not working the hearts don't generate

Same with me. I can open mod menu and activate the mod but hearts don't generate

g4ymerwithnogame

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I can't seem to access the link, when I go on it, it doesn't load

ah sorry nvm, it works now

Juxxervaaa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't think I understand how to farm hearts. Would you mind explaning? Sorry for the trouble.
Edit: Nevermind found it.

Last edited:

alohahaw87

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Farm hearts by completing the episodes required under the Romantic Quests. It gives small amounts of hearts for each fulfilled quests.
That's where the fast forward button + unlimited tickets come in handy, especially if you're going through episodes for a character you don't really care about. You can super fast forward the episodes so you can complete them quicker (say, 1-2mins, depending on episode length), so it's easier to complete the quests, and get the reward hearts.
It's slow going, but it works; it just takes some time to farm a useable amount (esp since most special choices cost between 20-28 hearts).

Eggiascor

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Guys a question, with this MOD can I log with Facebook or google to save my progress in the game?

supaheater

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Does the mod works for the weekly challenge? I've played 10 episodes for the past hour but I can't complete the challenge.

Usuii12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah it does well usually only 2 tickets count then you do tickets mission and get 2 or 3 tickets tgen they will count ,our unlimited tickets doesn't count only 2 of them counts

Status
Not open for further replies.