Mod apk Lovestruck - Choose your Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,195 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma4ang3l

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi, thank u. But How do I know which ones give hearts?
Hi sorry for the late reply. It shows next to the character what it gives. Hearts or tichets. Usually it's around 3-5 hearts. In the Romance quests next to the task, on the left you will see what it gives. It's a pink heart with +3 or +5 in it

Here is a link from the actual person who did this mod. Click here for farming hearts

Ellietheslayer

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
The mod works like a charm. There's infinite tickets while the heart is still finite. Even after clicking that heart farm button nothing worked apart from romance challenges or something like that is there another way to get hearts? Thanks for the mod!

Regia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Some one can be so kind and explain me how it works the Farm hearts thing. Sorry, I'm new in this game

Azalea2628

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Thank you, I wonder how to farm hearts tried the fast forward byt nothing happened, thanks

Azalea2628

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I can't link my account on facebook, please help. Thanks

xEAx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thankyou so much! the past versions doesn't run in my device, but now it works! awesome

Erinys

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Lol, let's just ignore that...

Thanks for the great app!

volki

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
thanks so much for the mod! i wonder if its actually possible to have unlimited hearts too in the future?

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
crashes on bluestacks
It crashes for the first two-three times on fresh install. Its a known bug originating from unknown reason (possibly due to faliure to connect to Google Play Games). Launching it multiple times will fix the issue.

PurpleGunGirl21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh my.... It has been awhile since I've seen a legit mod for this game. Thank you so much for the hard work! 🙏💕

ludazen

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello thank you for the mod, the ticket one works but the heart farming didn't going pretty well. I mean the super fast forward doing great but it doesn't farm any hearts. I'm already followed the installation instructions. Idk where I'm do wrong. Please let me know how to fix it. Thank you so much for the help 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.