Mod apk Match Masters v3.512 !! Unlimited Coins , All Boosters Unlocked and Match Time MOD !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,227 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 2.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

torresant87

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Now I could connect Facebook account but didnt receive any coins and mining doesn't help at that game that I tried

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Everyone today I am closing My Match Master Mod for some reasons.

1. Due to technical problem I lost my project files and game progress. Its quite hard to rebuilt everything again.

2. I had some more mod features to release but after getting a lot of negativity I don't think its a good decision to mod further.

3. And like this Coin Mining Mod all of the public mods will be patched at point so its better to leave those loop holes for other to use.

Its possible that in future I mod this game again . If I do I will update this thread.
At last to those people who able to understand my efforts , I am really grateful to you guys. For people like you many of modders like us get spirit to mod games. Never stop being yourself and Take care. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match Masters v3.512 !! Unlimited Coins , All Boosters Unlocked and Match Time MOD !! was released by Gourov and 112512 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.