Mod apk Match Masters v3.512 !! Unlimited Coins , All Boosters Unlocked and Match Time MOD !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,180 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 2.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Unfortunately no longer works
Working stop after 2 days
mining no longer gives gold, apk not working anymore
Hoje de manhã estava a dar, mas agora parou de funcionar :cry:
Its not working now :( in the morning everything was be ok
Coin mining mod is not work after 2 days?
Sad to say but Developers fixed the exploit of their server. So Coin mining will not work from now on.

Afreedisyed1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Dear SBENNY can u please tell me what ur going to give in next update

Please add in app purchase please hope u listen my prayers thank u

Lobiniki

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
it is working for me but i can only mine 50 coins and have to press the option menu repeatedly plss fixx

Lobiniki

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
will we get updates ..?? it never stoped working for me.. only issue is i don't get 50coins everytime .. sometimes less ...

RedCrescents

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Greetings
Time mod works
For coins no more than50 ... Better start and stop mining.... U get 10 in 5 sec

BoSa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Gestern bis jetzt ging es wieder jetzt geht es wieder nicht mehr das selbe wie gestern morgen leider ):

BoSa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
It worked yesterday until noon today, now it doesn't work again, please fix it :)

Ludo380

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Bonjour ne fonctionne pas et impossible de ce connecté a Facebook. Jai pas envie de recommencer a zéro

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
It worked yesterday until noon today, now it doesn't work again, please fix it :)
Please fix it doesnt work it again
As I said I can't fix it. It's not in my hand. Just wait for sometime maybe and try again.

Bonjour ne fonctionne pas et impossible de ce connecté a Facebook. Jai pas envie de recommencer a zéro
Uninstall or Disable Facebook app then try. You can install Facebook app again after log in.

Lobiniki

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
the game has a feature if we watch 1 add for 10 -12 sec we get 10 coins. that feature is not working in the game .so the issue is from the games server. the mod is working fine.. i am just waiting for the automatic coin mining update.. so that i dont have to press the option menu repeatedly

ZixPlaysYT

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
the game has a feature if we watch 1 add for 10 -12 sec we get 10 coins. that feature is not working in the game .so the issue is from the games server. the mod is working fine.. i am just waiting for the automatic coin mining update.. so that i dont have to press the option menu repeatedly
Greetings
Time mod works
For coins no more than50 ... Better start and stop mining.... U get 10 in 5 sec
Coin mining mod is not work after 2 days?
can u make the coin mining process automatic because when i try to mine more than 50 coins its doesn't mine .. and for mining 10 to 20 coins i have to press the option menu after every 20 second which is quite irritating...
For those who are struggling to do it manually, I'm making a video to guide how to make it automatic, all you have to do is open match masters, and the rest will be done automatically. Kindly have patience.

EDIT: IF YOU HAVE HIGH PERFOMANCE PHONE YOU GRIND 100 PER 60 SECS, DEPENDING HOW FAST YOUR PHONE END AND RESTART THE PROCESS

EDIT 2: MINING DOESNT WORK, GETTING LIMITED BY ADS VEIWERSHIP

Last edited:

Katlegoemkay

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
My problem is mining, the coins do not reflect on my accnt it only makes sound like it has completed mining but after that the balance remain the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match Masters v3.512 !! Unlimited Coins , All Boosters Unlocked and Match Time MOD !! was released by Gourov and 112816 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.