✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovelink

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,152 happy users since 2014.
Register

GothicMonkey

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Lovelink

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ludia.lovelink&hl=en
What are the mod features you ask for? infinite in game currency in some form (Gems)

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I also want this modded!I added 3 medium view boosters , I know they're not much but I hope this helps.This game is in pre-register phase on play store so I can't download it sadly :( I also tried to download it via ApkPure but it doesn't download dunno why, I was hoping to use Lucky Patcher on it to see if it works...I saw that Sbenny postet update of What's Your Story but I don't think that app gets updates anymore.I hope someone will try to mod this one too.

Akirababe

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Oh yes, please!! I've been checking everywhere for this one for ages now. It's so much fun but man does it ever use currency for everything. Premium pictures, premium answers, premium actions on dates... fingers crossed someone mods this one soon.

MissWyn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I know modding things can be difficult but honestly if someone gives us unlimited gems and nothing else then that would be perfect. Like people said before, everything in this game chests gems. Yes u cam have a conversation but any photos, premium answers in text, premium answers during a date, etc, cost like 150-180 gems. Its ridiculous. But the fact it isnt an online game and gems are the only problem means it cant be too difficult , right? Please please someone help I will give u cookies 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

BellaDAmico

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
That would be great. I'm about to try if it works with Lucky Patcher , but what's your story didn't work so I'm not that hopeful. I was really looking forward to this app, but I agree with y'all that it needs way too much gems

cykaki

unknown error
Member for 6 years
tested with SB Patcher , wont let me install the modified apk.

then i tested out installing via split apk and it gave me verified error, so i went and applied all the top three license options within the apk modifier of SB Patcher . as outcome it still wont let me install the modified apks that i have created. weird.

ps. i also re signed the apk but same results.

Last edited:

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny I'm really sorry for taggin you, but we really want a mod for this game.This game is from the same company (Ludia) as What's Your Story so maybe you can mod it like that please?Can you please take a look?We would really appreciate it.Thank you so much and sorry for bothering you.

BellaDAmico

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
What a shame, now we'll just have to wait and see if someone can mod it... I just hope that it's possible! I'm already hooked and I may have spent all my gems already 🤦🏼