✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovelink

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,990 happy users since 2014.
Register

EuroMaster08

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think mods need more time to be created.... Hopefully we will get one soon. The Game is now updated to 1.2.7!

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Actually there's a mod in another site for what's your story, and it still works perfectly, so let's hope lovelink can be modded too 🤩
If you mean the one i've seen, it's only for the ADs. The game currency is another can of shinies!

Jamiexd27

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
No luck i tried myself but I'm not that experienced was able to change the gems amount to an higher amount however when purchasing it says out of Gems. Maybe someone experienced can give it go on Unity modding

Tombeir

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
No luck i tried myself but I'm not that experienced was able to change the gems amount to an higher amount however when purchasing it says out of Gems. Maybe someone experienced can give it go on Unity modding
How do you do that?

Jamiexd27

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
How do you do that?

I just followed this link. It takes time getting used to it. Still new i can change the Gems on the screen but when purchasing something it doesn't go through. Try your luck

Tombeir

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years

I just followed this link. It takes time getting used to it. Still new i can change the Gems on the screen but when purchasing something it doesn't go through. Try your luck
How about if you change the number of gems to something like 99999? It will work right? Only the purchase won't work right? But if u have that much gems , you wouldn't need to purchase anymore

Jamiexd27

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
How about if you change the number of gems to something like 99999? It will work right? Only the purchase won't work right? But if u have that much gems , you wouldn't need to purchase anymore
Sorry i meant if you buy pictures or swipes it States no Gems when you clearly have 9999

Jamiexd27

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I got a suggestion if anyone wants to try I'm not good with Arm coding or hex coding so I'm not sure how to go about this. But you can possibly make it so that the first time you log in the 1000 gems you get you keep getting them every time you open the app. 100% sure there was a first time gems code function in unity modding but I'm not sure what hex code to put which allows the ability for the first time gem to keep popping up everytime you reopen the app.

Leonorleans

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please hack this mod with unlimited gems

bobinabonana

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Adding my voice to the rabble on this one, I've played a successful unlimited gems mod of What's Your Story, so hopefully this can be modded too!