✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovestruck Choose your Romance (New version 7.4)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,211 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightbird89

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
You can exhcange it for cash, it's at the bottom of the post on how to get SB Points
Really? I'm looking at the 'How to Farm SB Points' Post, and i dont see anything on how to turn SB Points into Real World Money.

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Really? I'm looking at the 'How to Farm SB Points' Post, and i dont see anything on how to turn SB Points into Real World Money.
It is under how to lose SB Points
Post automatically merged:

Exchanging SB Points with Real Money
- 10,000 ~ 200,000 SB Points
Notes
: if you own at least 10,000 SB Points and if you have at least a secondary group, you can exchange SB Points for Money or with a VIP membership

AryStone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've spent some money on this game, but soon regretted it. The chapters don't remain unlocked and you have to buy more tickets to read them again, or wait for the dailies. A MOD would be appreciated.

I've also been playing Love365, I used to really love this app, I've spent A LOT of money on it, but love choice is a bother. Apk editor was previously able to change its version and I could read LC stories without using any hearts, but APK Editor doesn't work anymore. :(

Layra Gomes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
How are you guys 😊, I've been away from the topic here because of the school, is really pulled intern and study. However I realized that every day people who really like Lovestruck and want the mod apk come together are helping the topic with lots of small boosters (Thanks really to those ♥ people) or comments, and I would also like to thank people who don't. being able to help with boosters continue to keep the topic active. I know it's not easy to develop this mod if it was me, and I'm sure other people would, but I'll wait as long as it takes for Sbenny or even someone else, no matter who it is. I just want to thank everyone and say that together we will be stronger and we will reach our goal which is mod apk, we have already reached the highest reward post and top 1 in the topic you request, we are already visible. Thank you all is not going to drop the topic, it has been 3 months that this request exists and it can last much longer. Thank you all and sorry for the huge message. 🤣"(Disclaimer: Helena is mine😉)"

- Obrigado ♥:dinodance:🇧🇷

Last edited:

Nightbird89

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
YOu will be get all this free so why you go for paying $$.
Im not paying money, cause its too expensive. I dont mind supporting authors and app makers as long as their pricing is reasonable. However, you have to pay over $100 dollers to get all heart choices for a single route. =/ i dont even have to pay that much for complete visual novels that usually have 4-5 love interests.

Also, at this point we dont have it for free, because the app hasnt been modded =P

Status
Not open for further replies.