✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovestruck Choose your Romance (New version 7.4)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,574 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layra Gomes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sbenny is aware of the mod apk requests for lovestruck, no matter how long it takes, I believe that it will return to the site, as mentioned in the messages here, these new patches used by developers may be hampering progress, but I believe it can be made, there are much more protected games that have mod apk, I believe Sbenny can. We will continue to keep this topic active, as it has already been said to increase the reward in SB, the higher the value but people tried to create the mod apk.😊

Layra Gomes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
How i am gonna use request booster for this? I bought it but don't know how to use lol
Thanks for the help ❤, but I do not know how it works the booster I bought was in my inventory, then I just pressed to equip, but I do not know how it works ;(

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Please reconsider modding this again
Post automatically merged:

How i am gonna use request booster for this? I bought it but don't know how to use lol
You open your inventory and then configure the booster by either pasting the ink or thread code then press save.

Just got one myself for this thread.

Last edited:

Asuna

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Need a MOD APK for Lovestruck 6.0

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voltage.lovestruck.ggl.en&hl=en
What are the mod features you ask for? choices no cost

Last edited:

GamesHac

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Eu gI would like to have this mod but I do not think anyone could do it. It is a pity.

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
frankly at this point i think its not that Sbenny doesn't want to mod it i mean how could he when it was the most popular game on this site but rather this game is just can't be modded now coz of devs(

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
well at least i think Sbenny is a professional and wont think of us all so little because of some people made stupid decision to start thread where they disrespected him..

Asuna

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sbenny did it but some stupid people steal the game and didn´t put Sbenny´s name on it so he got mad.

Nightbird89

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Man, the creators behind Lovestruck have really been turning out a lot of new content lately. They must be doing pretty well financially.

Status
Not open for further replies.