✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Moshi Twilight Sleep Stories: Kids Bedtime Stories

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,568 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverSilvy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the app you're asking help for? Moshi Twilight Sleep Stories: Kids Bedtime Stories

Is this app playable online only? No: this app can be played in offline mode.

Is this a paid app? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mindcandy.sleepstories&hl=en_US&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dmoshi+twilight+sleep+stories:+kids+bedtime+stories+google+play&pcampaignid=APPU_1_PWiLW8PYFs7z5gL-sKGYDw
What are the mod features you ask for? Every story and diary unlocked if possible.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Took me less than 2 minutes to hack this one, as you can see you're not the only one capable of modding, @ill420smoker. Also please note, as @Yoda said it's against our rules to share mod apk files, or invite people to contact you to send them your mods, privately. All we do here is publicly available to anyone, don't hide in the corner. Now if you want to proceed, you can release your app within 24 hours, and when approved it'll be publicly available, otherwise I'll proceed with my release.

Screenshot_20180928-121515.jpg

Cheers.

Pood

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi sbenny, did you end up releasing this one?

Cheers!

Seekorain

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny did you release this one after all? I didn't see it on search. Thanks in advance. Hope you had a great Christmas! 🌲

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
No, I didn't release it yet but thanks for reminding me. I'll release it in the upcoming days. If not, kindly send me a private conversation message to remind me once again (sorry, very busy life here, hehe).

Thanks!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status
Not open for further replies.