Need a MOD APK for Pokemon Masters

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,106 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSWG

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Pokemon Masters

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dena.a12026418
What are the mod features you ask for? Any that is possible

HSWG

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
come on guys, we know this is the future!!!!!!

calmdad

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Appreciate the hard work going into it! I can't download the game onto my device from the Play store, so I'm hoping this APK will help fix the issue!

Clayton jerbi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Man im soooo waiting for this please make it available ! Not looking for abusing it thx

Ikuya

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh wow, that looks great! Thank you so much for your time and hard work. :)

Caxias

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please update us about your progress, man. Really need this mod!

NumberXer0

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Still no mods for this on any site, just be patient. This is the most promising lead so far.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
It's definitely not un-moddable. I'm just making sure everything is good. And I'm actually hoping hard currency is possible. Coins is easily done.
I don't know what "gameplay" features people want.
Right now the "move Spaces" never decrease. The 1 move sync move, I think AI gets same ability basically.
I think maxing everything is plenty to beat anything. I've completed everything in making story already....

Clayton jerbi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Should we expected today or tomorrow?? Lol im sorry bro im just desperate, i just love your work no fear and I've been a fan since a long time now. 😊

NumberXer0

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's definitely not un-moddable. I'm just making sure everything is good. And I'm actually hoping hard currency is possible. Coins is easily done.
I don't know what "gameplay" features people want.
Right now the "move Spaces" never decrease. The 1 move sync move, I think AI gets same ability basically.
I think maxing everything is plenty to beat anything. I've completed everything in making story already....
Personally, I prefer out of battle mods. Such as the money, items, doing stuff without needing the materials etc. I don't like OHKO, godmode and multipliers. It just ruins the fun to me, but I know a lot of people like that stuff. Could we maybe have two mod versions? One with everything and one that doesn't have any battle mods?

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Personally, I prefer out of battle mods. Such as the money, items, doing stuff without needing the materials etc. I don't like OHKO, godmode and multipliers. It just ruins the fun to me, but I know a lot of people like that stuff. Could we maybe have two mod versions? One with everything and one that doesn't have any battle mods?
Honestly, without battle mod and everything else, it's very simple to complete everything. 2 battle mods I have, 1 move enable sync attack. But, I think AI gets it too. Then the move meter never decreases, which can help speed up battles.

typhlo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
But battlemods would not work in Co-op, correct? Even if they do, it would be detectable?

Status
Not open for further replies.