Need a MOD APK for Pokemon Masters

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,533 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

NumberXer0

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
In which site do you see this information ? And is there any clue about when we have the mod out?
No haha, I mean he just posted a screenshot of his roster on a different mod site. It had everyone with maxed 5 stars and at level 100. So its clear the mod works, but no idea how close to release it is. I would say soon if hes already accomplished so much, but who knows.

funcoland

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can everyone just be patient.
Sometimes this is why mods don't get released because people are impatient.

SkaiAyse

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Seriously... Patience. If anyone actually READS the thread you'll see that they're trying to work on a menu so you can enable & disable the cheats, if I read it right. So be patient and stop asking every half hour.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
It's going to depend on I can get a modded lib to actually work.
Right now the offsets have all been edited with GG.

As for everything maxed/unlocked. That was done manually and much more complex.

funcoland

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's going to depend on I can get a modded lib to actually work.
Right now the offsets have all been edited with GG.

As for everything maxed/unlocked. That was done manually and much more complex.
Thanks for all your hard work.
Just know it's appreciated.

Clayton jerbi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
What I've been worried about just happened a new version of the game is rolling out , it's not me being impatient , now we're gonna wait way longer for a mod....
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

typhlo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
If the update isn't too big, usually it wouldn't be hard to update the mod.

NumberXer0

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is it possible to release a version now with just inf items or zero cost in shop? more features could be added later
If I understand correctly there isnt a mod. He edited everything manually, there was never a modded apk, at least not yet. So theres nothing to release.

Clayton jerbi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah another week we didn't even get a mod for the first version, to be clear im not bashing anyone , im used to no fear mods since a long time donated a couple of times too , i always appreciated his work

Bristol11

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, I think No Fear and the rest are doing their best to give us a good mod without problems so we have to wait until the release

Ra1d

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Is it possible to release a version now with just inf items or zero cost in shop? more features could be added later
Made this account just to tell you how hilarious your comment is, it won't be possible to make a mod with infinity items, currency or 0 cost items in the shop. The most probable thing that would be possible to do is max damage/defense.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Eh ? Item costs and the quantity aren't server sided ?
They are stored server side. Yes. Doesn't mean you can't find loop holes

Bristol11

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
So you can upload a mod with this features to level up the characters in a easy way ?

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
So you can upload a mod with this features to level up the characters in a easy way ?
It's beyond my knowledge how to get game to work with modded lib. I have correct offsets, but edit the lib results in crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.