Mod apk Obey Me! Shall we date? - Anime Dating Sim Game v2.0.2 MOD MENU

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,961 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshiatsu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years

Obey Me! Shall we date? - Anime Dating Sim Game v2.0.2

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Yoshiatsu

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 175 times

• ▶▷▶Experience a Brand New Game◀◁◀
    What if the characters could be by your side, laugh and cry together with you, and become your friend? - or even a lover?
    Obey Me! is a brand new otome dating simulation game in which the characters become a part of your everyday life.
    ▶ You regularly get text messages and phone calls from the charming characters.
    ▶ There is an intimacy level system in the game. The way you interact with the characters will affect your relationship with them.
    ▶ There is no gender selected for the main character, so anyone can play.

■ Story
    Become the master who brings the handsome demon brothers down to their knees and enjoy life at the Academy in the Devildom!
    You have been selected to become an exchange student at RAD, a school for demons. Awaiting you are 7 ikemen demon brothers and a mountain of tasks...?!
    There is only 1 rule you have to remember to survive...
    One Master to RULE them all!

■Your Own Personal Harem of Demon Ikemen
    Choose how you wish to enjoy your life: Will you whip the demon brothers into shape, or pursue a new romance?
    ...Maybe even a kiss from a handsome demon awaits?

■ Entertaining Card Battles
    Evil demons in the Devildom are after your soul! With the help from the 7 ikemen brothers, you can defeat them in exciting card battles. Choose your team, see the lovely chibi characters appear on your screen, and enjoy different music for each stage. Collect cards, level them up, and win the battles!

This app is compatible with:
    Android 4.4 or later

For the best gaming experience, we recommend playing this app with:
    1. An internet connection with a download speed of 2 Mbps
    2. A device with more than 2 GB RAM

【Obey Me! is recommended for those who...】
    ・Want to play a romantic otome anime game in English.
    ・Are looking for a brand new anime-style otome dating sim game.
    ・Want to experience love and have a relationship with ikemen demons.
    ・Are interested in playing an anime story otome dating game.
    ・Have played other otome games or dating sims before.
    ・Want to try an otome game with lovely anime stories.
    ・Wish to communicate with 7 ikemen demons in an anime-style otome sim game.
    ・Enjoy watching animes about love and romance.
    ・Love to play otome dating sim games with anime love stories.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Login Bonus ( Collect daily rewards )
    Vip ( I am not sure if all features from VIP work )
    Always Win ( but make sure you also upgrade your team )

Note: Hacking Devil Points is impossible, so I created the mod to collect the daily rewards you receive during the week. Enter the game, activate Login Bonus and collect daily rewards. Repeat until satisfied.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Yoshiatsu and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nttsolmare.game.android.obeyme&hl

Last edited by a moderator:

SuchDoge

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Omg thank you so much, you're amazing! The mod really works. 😊

Millanese

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is such an amazing MOD! Thank you so so so much! 😍❤❤❤ Can actually play the game nicely without spending crazy amounts of money or waiting for long.

bxxpify

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for making this mod ❤ it works great!

domipi

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much! Interesting game this is! 😍

domipi

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Yoshiatsu

I'm on day 2 and the VIP login is stuck in Day 1 still (the blue sticks x2). I know you said you're not sure if all VIP feature was working. I just wanted to let you know.

I wonder if it's just me though.

Kuramakenshin89

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
@Yoshiatsu

I'm on day 2 and the VIP login is stuck in Day 1 still (the blue sticks x2). I know you said you're not sure if all VIP feature was working. I just wanted to let you know.

Happened to me as well, I was wondering though that perhaps it was because I opened the app once without VIP ticked and it may have reset the progress on the daily login bar. I also noticed that the attendance card didn't give me multiple glow sticks but did give me multiple grim coins the next day. Not sure why that was when I did get multiple blue sticks from the VIP daily login.

This mod is amazing though IMO, definitely one of the best I've tried thanks for making it :D

Yoshiatsu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Yoshiatsu

Try to collect the rewards daily with the vip disabled, I think it will work correctly. Thank you for letting me know. 😊

domipi

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Try to collect the rewards daily with the vip disabled, I think it will work correctly. Thank you for letting me know. 😊
Thanks for replying! Unfortunately, that didn't seem to work for me.

It's not too bad since the mod for the others work hehe. I've been grinding in leveling up cards 😅
Post automatically merged:

Happened to me as well, I was wondering though that perhaps it was because I opened the app once without VIP ticked and it may have reset the progress on the daily login bar. I also noticed that the attendance card didn't give me multiple glow sticks but did give me multiple grim coins the next day. Not sure why that was when I did get multiple blue sticks from the VIP daily login.

This mod is amazing though IMO, definitely one of the best I've tried thanks for making it :D
Hmm yeah. I wonder if the VIP has a different daily "reset" than the others. But thanks for that. I'll keep in mind to keep the VIP on and check if that works for the next day.

And yes, this mod is still pretty good! I've been enjoying grinding LOLOL

inclem3ntia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much for this mod and your time!! Much, much appreciated! 🥰🤩

Also same issue with VIP login not going to the next day (kept the VIP on), however, that's pretty minor IMO. More than happy with the rest of the mod

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

uhgood

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
It worked amazingly!! Thank you!! I was wondering if there was such a mod but thank you for your hard work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.