🎮 MOD APK Radiation City v1.0.2 b35 !! Exclusive Mega MOD !!

Feedbacks

5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Gourov

Venomous Gourovirus
YouTuber
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 2 years
Radiation City v1.0.2 b354 !! Exclusive Mega MOD !!

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png

Radiation City v1.0.2 b35

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Gourov | More releases by
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)

You need to login to access this hidden content.
Downloaded 18 times

• Radiation City

Welcome to the world of Radiation City where a great survival adventure awaits you!

Forty years after the unfortunate accident of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, destiny brings you to the area of carefully recreated city of Pripyat. Uncover the amazing story, untangle the mystery and try to save your loved one.

This is not an easy task. It’s a huge open world area filled with dangers and anomalies. Hungry predators and sub-human creatures, they all want a piece of you. The elements, combined with radiation and unexplained phenomenon, make the lovely looking environment a place where you shouldn’t be. Yet, here you are.

Scavenge for resources inside any building and especially the landmarks of Pripyat: hotel Polissya, the cultural center, cinema Prometheus, the swimming pool and all the abandoned flat buildings. Craft and choose your gear wisely. Discover and use the campsites for safely passing the nights. Equipment, weapons and the vehicles you may find and use are your only friends.

Good luck!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• 1. Full Game Unlocked.
    2. Infinite Slot Capacity.
    3. MOD Menu !!

MOD Menu Features:
    1. Get 10 Skill Point Per Level.
    2. Ammo Increases When Shooting.
    3. Items Increases When Consumed.
    4. Durability Increases When Used.
    5. Free Crafting.
    6. Free Vehicle Repair and Refill.

Notes:
    1. Turn On God Mode from Settings Tab.
    2. Slot Capacity Increased to 9999 from original 1/50/100 pieces per Item.
    3. Free Crafting : You can craft anything without spending any resources (All items must be present on your inventory).
    4. Free Vehicle Repair and Refill : You can repair and refill any vehicles without spending any resources ans gas (All items must be present on your inventory).

• Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're done!

Video Tutorial:

• Official MOD Preview :

Thanks a lot to @Abdul Qadir for making this Game play video. Dont forget to subscribe his channel.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atypicalgames.radiationcity

Last edited:

Gourov

Venomous Gourovirus
YouTuber
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 2 years

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 4 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Abdul Qadir

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hey Buddy i recorded nd upload gameplay video of this MOD game but when i check video section in this MOD game i cant my video whyy thi happened ??

Gourov

Venomous Gourovirus
YouTuber
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 2 years
Hey Buddy i recorded nd upload gameplay video of this mod game but when i check video section in this mod game i cant my video whyy thi happened ??
Check now :)

Gourov

Venomous Gourovirus
YouTuber
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 2 years

Abdul Qadir

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
OKEY AS YOU WISH BUDDY 😇

Gourov

Venomous Gourovirus
YouTuber
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 2 years

Abdul Qadir

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
YOU CAN SEE YOUR MOD Menu LOGO I THIS VIDEO AND YOU CAN SEE LINK AND YOUR NAME QUOTE IN DESCRIPTION IN THIS VIDEO AND I OPEN YOUR LOGO IN VIDEO THAT SHOW YOUR NAME WHAT U NEED MY BUDDY 😇

Gourov

Venomous Gourovirus
YouTuber
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 2 years
YOU CAN SEE YOUR MOD Menu LOGO I THIS VIDEO AND YOU CAN SEE LINK AND YOUR NAME QUOTE IN DESCRIPTION IN THIS VIDEO AND I OPEN YOUR LOGO IN VIDEO THAT SHOW YOUR NAME WHAT U NEED MY BUDDY 😇
Ah just saw its your first video. You did a good job as a first timer though. But When making a MOD game video try to use all modded features. Because this way you will get your sb cash and authors will have some advertisements too ;) .

***ADDED TO THE THREAD***

Murk

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 2 years
There is no MOD Menu. It's normal game bud
Only thing that works is water 9999 rest is hoax. Item don't increase when consumed, durability doesn't increase when used skill is only 1 not 10. It is a really bad mod if to call it a mod

Last edited:

Gourov

Venomous Gourovirus
YouTuber
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 2 years
There is no MOD Menu. It's normal game bud
Only thing that works is water 9999 rest is hoax. Item don't increase when consumed, durability doesn't increase when used skill is only 1 not 10. It is a really bad mod if to call it a mod
turn on overlay permission for the game from app setting and menu will show. And without menu the game is normal. You can see the video to know if the menu really exists or not. :)

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.