Mod apk Sailor Moon Drops v1.29.0 - Unlimited Gems Boosters, Extra Time, Extra Moves & More (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,397 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

virtualstacy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi there. Thank you to Debby for this. I have a question though. I have been returning to this game every now and then, and after a long absence, I return once more to find out that the game was closed down on March 28. Will this modded APK still work despite that? Since I read in the original post that it requires an internet connection to play, I assume it connects to the official servers or something. It would be cool if this can be played offline. It's sad to know the official servers shut down. IDK maybe it's just me, I think they could have just kept the game running for years.

Update:
I finally had the time to try it myself, although only on an emulator. Sadly it would not work anymore. This is one of my to-go games and it's really sad that I can no longer play this cute game anymore.

Last edited:

MoriSama

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Guys, this game is very similar to Sailor Moon Drops, but with Kiki and Lala (best know as Little Twins, from Sanrio) and, even with a Japanese server, you can choose English Language in options. If anyone has interest...

I already requested a mod for this game.

LoveAlwaysAZ

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I wonder if it's possible to make an offline version of this game - since the official got shut down.

Sailor Moon Drops v1.29.0 - Unlimited Gems Boosters, Extra Time, Extra Moves & More was released by Debby and 21176 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.