Mod apk Sea Merge ! Fish Aquarium Game & Ocean puzzle V 1.7.0 + mod_ Rubies & Much more, + Free in app purchases (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,358 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years

IMG_20200905_113002.jpg

Sea Merge ! Fish Aquarium Game & Ocean puzzle V 1.7.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Marialisa
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 5 times

• Turn the empty seabed into an ocean paradise!

Turn empty sea bottoms into ocean paradise! Make a journey to the underwater fish kingdom to save it from evil sea villains and restore the world of fantastic marine creatures. Discover the secrets of ancient magic, solve challenging puzzles and see the life of various sea inhabitants with your own eyes! Create your undersea world in “Sea Merge!”!

"Sea Merge!" is a merging game where every move of yours determines the further plot development. Merge elements to grow items of a higher level. Here you can merge anything you see: Floating Seeds, Water Sprigs, Water Flowers and many other objects - the magic world will easily respond to your every move. To complete levels you have to clear the sea bottom and merge the major element - the Sea Totem. Think ahead of your moves, change the appearance of the sea bottom and evolve your fish!

Explore the seafloor and build a marine camp by collecting resources and constructing buildings such as Fish Houses, Mines, Stone and Jewel Storages. Solve challenging puzzles if you want to move forward discovering not only the fantastic world but also the new fish species. Fire Fish, Glowing Fish, Slime Fish… how many species could you collect? Find it out in “Sea Merge!”! Merge elements when rebuilding a new world of fantasy and magic from scratch!

Remove toxic ink from the enchanted sea bottom and restore the former glory of the magic kingdom! Save enchanted seawater and become a part of the legend with “Sea Merge!”!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Rubies & Much more, + Free in app purchases( See demonstration video)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here., This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rodan.fish

Last edited:

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have a confession to make: I had marked that this mod works, in advance of actually testing it out first.:oops::oops::oops: Such is the faith I have in you, @Marialisa!

Unfortunately, I voted too soon and got an error message for my error in judgment. Not totally atypical for that to happen. Yet, this message was unique, for me personally. I do not recognize it, and have no clue what it can mean. I've copied it below, to the best of my copy/paste abilities.

INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113

I do not normally run into such errors, when installing mods from this site, although I've seen my fair share of a select few. Again, nothing like this comes to mind, as I recall various messages I've gotten before now. I would like to provide some basic information, that may help in diagnosing the problem:

I am trying this on a Samsung Tab A (10.5), which is a far cry from the current flagship model for Samsung. Still, I keep it up-to-date, currently running Android O/S version 10 and One UI v2.5. To install this split apk, I was using SAI (Split Apk Installer ). Hope someone can help me decipher this one. Thanks!

Edit: just after trying on that tablet, I gave it a go on my Galaxy note 20 5G. It installed just fine (I had installed over previous version, which I got from this same site), but wouldn't load fully. It keeps shutting down when the progress bar says "resources loading". Oy vey...!

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I have a confession to make: I had marked that this mod works, in advance of actually testing it out first.:oops::oops::oops: Such is the faith I have in you, @Marialisa!

Unfortunately, I voted too soon and got an error message for my error in judgment. Not totally atypical for that to happen. Yet, this message was unique, for me personally. I do not recognize it, and have no clue what it can mean. I've copied it below, to the best of my copy/paste abilities.

I do not normally run into such errors, when installing mods from this site, although I've seen my fair share of a select few. Again, nothing like this comes to mind, as I recall various messages I've gotten before now. I would like to provide some basic information, that may help in diagnosing the problem:

I am trying this on a Samsung Tab A (10.5), which is a far cry from the current flagship model for Samsung. Still, I keep it up-to-date, currently running Android O/S version 10 and One UI v2.5. To install this split apk, I was using SAI (Split Apk Installer ). Hope someone can help me decipher this one. Thanks!

Edit: just after trying on that tablet, I gave it a go on my Galaxy note 20 5G. It installed just fine (I had installed over previous version, which I got from this same site), but wouldn't load fully. It keeps shutting down when the progress bar says "resources loading". Oy vey...!
Don't be rushed! The mod works perfectly, have you downloaded lucky patcker? From lucky patcher you need to download the 2 proxies see the picture, let me know thanks!

Attachments

Marialisa

Member for 4 years

See how it works perfectly ??

Marialisa

Member for 4 years

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!
Inoltre dev inoltre

Inoltre

Also you have to install the game via Sai, the APKS installer

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
@Marialisa can you please post the links for the Lucky Patcher and proxy server things we also need to download I'm having a hard time finding them after two hours searching :(
@Marialisa can you please post the links for the Lucky Patcher and proxy server things we also need to download I'm having a hard time finding them after two hours searching :(
it's all already written only that you don't read anything before downloading, see in the game How to install and there are links of Lucky Patcher and split apks will install, however here are the links. https://sbenny.com/ahttps://short.sbenny.com/rDk

Marialisa

Member for 4 years

Attachments

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi Marialisa, and thank you for getting back to me, regarding this issue. I can confirm that I have the latest version of LP installed, along with both proxies and all the switches in the correct positions (I can post screen shots of them, if you wish me to), on all three of my devices, with which I install modified apps and games. I can also confirm that all other mods reliant upon LP work just fine for me, not a hitch on any of my devices. This one seems to be an outlier, for whatever reason, and it has generated more questions, even after the latest edit to my last comment:

Considering the fact that this is a LP mod, I went ahead and uninstalled all versions on the two aforementioned devices, and tried patching them with LP myself (it was at that point that I had double checked that I had the most recent version of LP installed, btw). As expected, both devices were able to download and install flawlessly from Google playstore. Similar success with installing patched apps within LP. On one device (that being the newer Note 20 smartphone) I was able to fully load the game, although as expected, my data was lost and apparently there is no linking accounts with FB, for this game (Google Play account is no option, as none of my devices are rooted... yet, lol). But the patched app works as it should, at least. On the older tablet, upon trying to start the game, the app continuously shuts itself down during the resources loading bit at the beginning, just like it did with this mod. There could be a number of explanations for this, none of which I am particularly interested in exploring, since it works on one device now.

However, and I apologize for my verbosity, I want to share with you my experience in attempting to run this mod on my third device (that being a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6), for it was bizarrely unique, compared to the other tries on other devices. On that tablet, I had downloaded the mod and it installed just fine and even fully loaded without issue. Yet, to my chagrin, it started at the very beginning, negating the far-reaching progress that I had saved for that game. Since I couldn't bind it to any other platform, with which to save progress, I had never imported progress from any other device, either. So, in summation, I've lost all progress on all three devices, including the one which I had not uninstalled the previous version (which was the same as the others, procured from this site, crafted by the one and only @Marialisa). As I recall, with previous versions of this mod, the amounts of purple gems and gold coins (as well as the energy tokens to play various levels) were all set at some astronomical number (I might be confusing your work with that of another prominent modder here, who shall remain nameless, and I apologize if that is the case). After installing this version, the amounts reverted to their starting numbers of 100 for each currency, and 6 for energy tokens (which is ultimately inconsequential, since the mod does indeed work as is described in the OP). Thus, even given the trouble I had with the first two devices, I feel no need to edit my vote, for the full functionality of this mod.

This has caused a roller-coaster of emotions for me throughout my day. It went something like this: o_O:cry::cautious:, followed by a touch of :ROFLMAO: and :sick:, and now leaves me with a lot of 🤕 and finally 😶. I am exhausted. Thanks again, for trying to help me sort this out (and if it never gets there, I promise not to get bent outta shape over it, naturally, lol!).

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Hi Marialisa, and thank you for getting back to me, regarding this issue. I can confirm that I have the latest version of LP installed, along with both proxies and all the switches in the correct positions (I can post screen shots of them, if you wish me to), on all three of my devices, with which I install modified apps and games. I can also confirm that all other mods reliant upon LP work just fine for me, not a hitch on any of my devices. This one seems to be an outlier, for whatever reason, and it has generated more questions, even after the latest edit to my last comment:

Considering the fact that this is a LP mod, I went ahead and uninstalled all versions on the two aforementioned devices, and tried patching them with LP myself (it was at that point that I had double checked that I had the most recent version of LP installed, btw). As expected, both devices were able to download and install flawlessly from Google playstore. Similar success with installing patched apps within LP. On one device (that being the newer Note 20 smartphone) I was able to fully load the game, although as expected, my data was lost and apparently there is no linking accounts with FB, for this game (Google Play account is no option, as none of my devices are rooted... yet, lol). But the patched app works as it should, at least. On the older tablet, upon trying to start the game, the app continuously shuts itself down during the resources loading bit at the beginning, just like it did with this mod. There could be a number of explanations for this, none of which I am particularly interested in exploring, since it works on one device now.

However, and I apologize for my verbosity, I want to share with you my experience in attempting to run this mod on my third device (that being a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6), for it was bizarrely unique, compared to the other tries on other devices. On that tablet, I had downloaded the mod and it installed just fine and even fully loaded without issue. Yet, to my chagrin, it started at the very beginning, negating the far-reaching progress that I had saved for that game. Since I couldn't bind it to any other platform, with which to save progress, I had never imported progress from any other device, either. So, in summation, I've lost all progress on all three devices, including the one which I had not uninstalled the previous version (which was the same as the others, procured from this site, crafted by the one and only @Marialisa). As I recall, with previous versions of this mod, the amounts of purple gems and gold coins (as well as the energy tokens to play various levels) were all set at some astronomical number (I might be confusing your work with that of another prominent modder here, who shall remain nameless, and I apologize if that is the case). After installing this version, the amounts reverted to their starting numbers of 100 for each currency, and 6 for energy tokens (which is ultimately inconsequential, since the mod does indeed work as is described in the OP). Thus, even given the trouble I had with the first two devices, I feel no need to edit my vote, for the full functionality of this mod.

This has caused a roller-coaster of emotions for me throughout my day. It went something like this: o_O:cry::cautious:, followed by a touch of :ROFLMAO: and :sick:, and now leaves me with a lot of 🤕 and finally 😶. I am exhausted. Thanks again, for trying to help me sort this out (and if it never gets there, I promise not to get bent outta shape over it, naturally, lol!).
I replaced the file, did the mod again, can you download the game please let me know if everything is ok thanks! 😊 there are 2 files you have to download all 2

Last edited:

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Welp, can't say that I'm thrilled at the prospect of spending another 100 SB bucks, just to unlock this content a second time. Buy ok, I'll give it a try. I'm curious as to why you created a second file, and how that might fix whatever issue has hampered my interaction with this game? Surely you can't have introduced a second file just for me, right? Is everyone else expected to download both files, or just folks who run into problems, like me? Sorry for the nagging questions; you are, of course not obligated at all to answer them. But the second file has piqued my interest, I've never seen a mod on this site with more than one thing to download (to the best of my recollection, and just cuz I've not encountered anything like it, does not mean this doesn't exist elsewhere here, naturally)

Edit: Sadly, I have gotten that same error message, when trying to install the two newer files for this mod. This first attempt was made with the oldest of my devices, the Galaxy Tab A. I will try again with the other two, maybe tonight, but possibly not till tomorrow sometime.

Last edited:

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Welp, can't say that I'm thrilled at the prospect of spending another 100 SB bucks, just to unlock this content a second time. Buy ok, I'll give it a try. I'm curious as to why you created a second file, and how that might fix whatever issue has hampered my interaction with this game? Surely you can't have introduced a second file just for me, right? Is everyone else expected to download both files, or just folks who run into problems, like me? Sorry for the nagging questions; you are, of course not obligated at all to answer them. But the second file has piqued my interest, I've never seen a mod on this site with more than one thing to download (to the best of my recollection, and just cuz I've not encountered anything like it, does not mean this doesn't exist elsewhere here, naturally)

Edit: Sadly, I have gotten that same error message, when trying to install the two newer files for this mod. This first attempt was made with the oldest of my devices, the Galaxy Tab A. I will try again with the other two, maybe tonight, but possibly not till tomorrow sometime.
There are games with 2 files I downloaded them, so it's not my invention! the second file when you download it fits into the game by itself, so you will not have 2 games but always 1, There are armv64 games which are not compatible with all devices, while the armv7 version is compatible with all devices, You have received the refund of 200 Sb you paid, now I have the armeabi-v7a version I just have to change the file, I am very sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited:

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Thank you so much dear 🤩

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Firstly, thank you very much for the recompense. Secondly, I'm confused. As I understand, as per your last comment, you have swapped the files for this mod a third time (this time to switch it from armv64 to armeabi-v7a, is that right? I'd need to know, in that event, since I had already tried the first swap you had made this past Friday, and would need to re-download once again, to obtain the correct files.

Sidebar: wanna bet that we finally get this to work for me before or after the next version comes out? 🙃🤑😖 Just kidding --.... well, half kidding, anyways.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Firstly, thank you very much for the recompense. Secondly, I'm confused. As I understand, as per your last comment, you have swapped the files for this mod a third time (this time to switch it from armv64 to armeabi-v7a, is that right? I'd need to know, in that event, since I had already tried the first swap you had made this past Friday, and would need to re-download once again, to obtain the correct files.

Sidebar: wanna bet that we finally get this to work for me before or after the next version comes out? 🙃🤑😖 Just kidding --.... well, half kidding, anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.