Mod apk Storyscape 1.0.0 Mod Free premium choices

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,024 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Active User
Member for 5 years
the game has to be updated to version v1.0.1 and then you guys wishfully won't have these unnecessary issues

Sumsiya99

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have the same issue as everyone else. My progress keeps resetting. I don't think this can be bypassed. Thanks for the mod, was fun while it lasted

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Don't give up yet! Maybe we will get a mod around this someday if someone finally decides to actually work on the mod 🙃

Julisouza4

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I discovered the mod after it was outdated :cry::cry: waiting for a good soul to work on it again !

Celestia90

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
The game keeps resetting back to chapter one, it is the game's way in banning mods or anyone using an apk. I hope there is a way to bypass this since i can't really afford to buy using real money

LadyAngelsea

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Worked great until yesterday. Now, once I read episode 2, all my progress gets erased and I'm back to episode 1. I can no longer progress past episode 2.

Lalala321

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The game keeps resetting back to chapter one, it is the game's way in banning mods or anyone using an apk. I hope there is a way to bypass this since i can't really afford to buy using real money
This hack has been detected so the mod doesn't work anymore?

Tamoker

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Looks like it, I'm no modder but I can't say I see how this can be bypassed, it sucks too since I only got it yesterday.

Mothman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I saw on vip mods (where I first saw the mod for this game) the modder said he'd try to work on a fix. Here's hoping it works out in the end!

Edit: ok, I guess the site's name isnt allowed to be said here, lol.

Celestia90

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Pretty much any apk, modded or not, doesn't work making your progress reset no matter what unless they download the game from the play store only

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oof. I've used this mod and read the stories I was interested in before it went bad. 😔👊 I hope there will be a mod here in Sbenny bypassing the bans!

Ricchaz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Has the new mod not have these issues?

Izza Chen

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Heard a lot of good reviews from this game. Thanks! I'm so excited to play 😍

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I saw on an infected site (where I first saw the mod for this game) the modder said he'd try to work on a fix. Here's hoping it works out in the end!

Edit: ok, I guess the site's name isnt allowed to be said here, lol.
could you somehow pls tell me name of the site? in pm maybe?

Izza Chen

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Doesn't work now. Resets after playing episode 1

cahnabis

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hoping the modders can bypass the new reset feature soon, it was fun while it lasted :/

Status
Not open for further replies.