SWU 3.0.1 ALL MODS+Levitation Mod+GIANT AVATAR MOD!!<--FUN!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,479 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years
Re: STARWARS UPRISING 3.0.1 ALL MODS+Levitation Mod!

Have you tried installing an unmodded version of 3.0 or 3.0.1? You can find these by doing a search on the internet.Try that and it should update then try mods

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years

BiteMyAss said:
Levitation, that's pretty cool, here is the hitch, whatever u do, don't walk towards the top edge of the perimeter, there's no way of getting back, the only way of resetting it is to go to a different location on the galaxy map.
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Not to mention it crashed my Emulator.
Thank you for sharing,I have found also that completing levels can be tricky.but I've been using force charge when stuck.here's a link to my first levitation videos......enjoy!

https://vid.me/w0gN

https://vid.me/apIU

NRPeace

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

Gotta try it.

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years

Lock said:
BiteMyAss said:
Levitation, that's pretty cool, here is the hitch, whatever u do, don't walk towards the top edge of the perimeter, there's no way of getting back, the only way of resetting it is to go to a different location on the galaxy map.
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Not to mention it crashed my Emulator.
Thank you for sharing,I have found also that completing levels can be tricky.but I've been using force charge when stuck.here's a link to my first levitation videos......enjoy!

https://vid.me/w0gN
https://vid.me/apIU

eliranabudi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

Lock said:
Have you tried installing an unmodded version of 3.0 or 3.0.1? You can find these by doing a search on the internet.Try that and it should update then try mods
Tried it couple of times on different devices and no go...

So if it's not much trouble... please if u can.. mod 3.0.0

JAY-forGROM

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years

🔒 Hidden content

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years
Re: STARWARS UPRISING 3.0.1 ALL MODS+Levitation Mod version

https://vid.me/e489 LEVITATION MOD VERSION 2.0......MUCH BETTER

JAY-forGROM

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years

Lock said:
🔒 Hidden content
LEVITATION MOD VERSION 2.0......MUCH BETTER
WTF?! did u just walk over the doors?

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years

BiteMyAss said:
Lock said:
🔒 Hidden content
LEVITATION MOD VERSION 2.0......MUCH BETTER
WTF?! did u just walk over the doors?
Yeah @Bitemyass Levitation 2.0 is much more fun,use force charge to get up and down,still it seems to crash when using certain powers but fun as hell!

NRPeace

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

Too cool

bigpat

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

Thanks

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

good stuff! thank you!

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years
Re: SWU 3.0.1 ALL MODS+Levitation Mod+New!Black Saber Mod!

NEW!!!!! BLACK SABER MOD ADDED TO THE LIST,ENJOY!

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years

And yes,I am still looking into turning it red....

Wingman

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

eliranabudi said:
Lock said:
I JUST DROPPED A LEVITATION MOD FOR ALL YOU OLD SCHOOL GLITCHERS OUT THERE,,,,,ENJOY!!!
Can you mod version 3.0.0 with same features as your mod for 3.0.1?

Iv'e heared on more players who has same issue like me and support said they can't fix it :-(
I second this. Support unable to help me, but even with normal 3.0.1 it says upgrade needed and my chacaters can't be opened. However if I create a new alt it works on 3.0.1 but still can't switch to my main. 3.0.0 works fine and doesn't prompt for update.

so if it's not too much trouble to have a mod emulate 3.0.0 that would be awesome.

Neo Xavier

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

How do I download this?

Neo Xavier

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

Wingman said:
eliranabudi said:
Lock said:
I JUST DROPPED A LEVITATION MOD FOR ALL YOU OLD SCHOOL GLITCHERS OUT THERE,,,,,ENJOY!!!
Can you mod version 3.0.0 with same features as your mod for 3.0.1?

Iv'e heared on more players who has same issue like me and support said they can't fix it :-(
I second this. Support unable to help me, but even with normal 3.0.1 it says upgrade needed and my chacaters can't be opened. However if I create a new alt it works on 3.0.1 but still can't switch to my main. 3.0.0 works fine and doesn't prompt for update.

so if it's not too much trouble to have a mod emulate 3.0.0 that would be awesome.
hi I'm trying to figure out how to download this game can u help me?

SWU 3.0.1 ALL MODS+Levitation Mod+GIANT AVATAR MOD!!<--FUN! was released by Lock and 96873 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.