Mod apk The Elder Scrolls: Blades Unlimited Gems & Money Hack - OUTDATED

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,548 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaijindesu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I provided a device compatibility list and said you need to check if your phone is compatible FIRST before purchasing. Huawei Y6 Pro is not in the list so it will not work.
oh okay. I checked it but still tried if maybe its going to work on my phone. but thats fine, still many games to choose from in this site. I guess I'll just have to wait if they add more devices that can play this game because I think it looks pretty neat. hehe

Ricandrip

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
For anybody still having problems with this do not worry because I myself was struggling to make it work but I have found the best solution to making it work
Steps:
Download lp because sbp didn't work for me, then fully update lp pop ups will come up but all you have to do is go back to look and try and keep tapping on install that way it updates it and stops forwarding you to pop up websites. Keep going back and checking lp until it tells you it's fully updated, (I updated it once but it wasn't fully updated so don't let it trick you) the latest lp should look like Lucky~Patcher once u have that it'll tell you to delete the old version after that I tapped on the 3 switches on the switches tab the top 3 not the bottom 2 after that all I did was run the game from lp and it worked perfectly. I've been trying to make it work since last night and gave up but simply updating lp made it work oh and also the 3 switches I mentioned in the switch tab do that and you'll be good to go. :3

SMR

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Is there someone here that could get it to work on nox or another android emulator. My phone isn't compatible unfortunaly. Thanks in advance 🤭

jjjheating

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works very well but when I exit the game and re open it it just loads endlessly so I need to reinstall it Everytime I play

jjjheating

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Before you guys start buying lots of chest remember that the elder chest gets you revival scrolls and they take up inventory space you get 7 in each chest 10 = 1 slot so I suggest dieing a lot if you want to upgrade the town with copper from chests and use the job board to level up it's easy just click the finish now button so your able to defeat the final boss when it occurs. I got to the end of town upgradeing with 1757 revival scrolls and it took a long time to get rid of them :p

Darknafein

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
the game has been release and I was forced to recreate a character without anything of all that I had.

jjjheating

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Create a character then after you finish the first quest go to options then sign in with your battle.net account and click your old game save

Wred

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
so I've got the latest version of LP installed and have cleared all data, etc.

but I'm not seeing a prompt from LP at any point and in game I receive the message "make sure you're signed into Google play" - what am I doing wrong?

Xbakkari

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Why do i need to pay again 666 to get it ? I already had it and want to redownload it

mango

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
I need an advice on that mod guys. As I can see, there's only 1 apk available for downloading. Assuming it's an LP version, right?

And regarding LP. How do I set it working without root? Someone wrote previously that you need to turn on 3 top switches, but proxy won't work for me, and my phone is not rooted (yet). LP says proxy service test failed after an installation, and I don't know what to do about it.
When trying to launch the game with proxy switch on, there is an infinite loading. Of I leave only 2 top switches on, the game won't let me open the store, saying i'm not logged into Google our something.

Any advice? I'm using meizu 16th, the game runs ok, but I have to wait for root approval from meizu for 1-7 days :S tho I want to try to make the mod working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.