What Animal Would You Be if You Could?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,215 happy users since 2014.
Register

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I lurk in the shadows and feed on the souls of leechers lol. I'm usually always here, just all over the place in the forum XD.
Lolol that's creepy in a good form!!
Yeah I've seen u all over the site since you're in the community team and I used to like your comments hoping you'd follow me because you might think I'm nice? 😂😐
And yeahhhh glad to talk w u, FINALLY! *dramatically wipes eyes*

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Lolol that's creepy in a good form!!
Yeah I've seen u all over the site since you're in the community team and I used to like your comments hoping you'd follow me because you might think I'm nice? 😂😐
And yeahhhh glad to talk w u, FINALLY! *dramatically wipes eyes*
to be honest, I thought I had followed you sooner, but when I looked today you weren't there so I had to refollow you!

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Therianthrope Cause Even if i told ppl what i was they would still need to google it while i shift and run / slither / fly / crawl / lope / swim / etc away depending on the given situation ^ ^;;
I'd soo want to be one too , an amazing power to be whatever I chose .. if not that then maybe a Nagin ... Human when I choose and a snake when I choose or maybe half and half wicked !
e4291f9ee10bc3c61e14ed72752788b3--tv-mouni-roy-instagram.jpg

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I just realized I never actually answered XD. If Supernatural creatures are on the table, I would totally be a wood elf XD

1546263687897.png

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Even your fantasies are so cool..and here I am wanting to be a pony.. -_-
Ponies are cool too lol. I always had a special place in my heart for Vampires too. Not the sparkly Twilight ones, but the old, classical ones.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ponies are cool too lol. I always had a special place in my heart for Vampires too. Not the sparkly Twilight ones, but the old, classical ones.
I also love your Gothic side lolol
Idk I would've liked to be a vamp if blood wasn't so...salty 😂😂😂😂
Post automatically merged:

Omg and I totally agree w the classic part!