What was your weirdest/scariest dream?

• Author: Thread starter Deleted acc 314488
  • Start date
Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,337 happy users since 2014.
Register

CoffeeKnight

Coffee Medic
Member for 6 years
When I was 8 years old (I used to sleep in bunk bed, upper bed). I was dreaming of me flying on a back of a dragon (yeah, dragons...), when suddenly something happened and I dreamt of falling. It turnes out that, while I was "falling" in the dream, I fell from my bed, the upper bed 😂
Now, I mostly have dreams of me being in a dream. Mostly about zombie apocalypse or me trying to be a good guy 🤣

ADDICTEDXGAMER

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I always dream spiders crawling all over my body and my whole room is full of them on floor ceiling on the wall when i open cabinets and faucet all spider damn thats why i got insomia and i need to drink sleeping pills just to get sleep.

Hadran

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I know that I was in a dream, so I tried to wake up, realized that I'm still in a dream again, so I tried to wake up again, and realized I'm still in a dream.
It's keep repeated until I really woke up, scared and tired and didn't want to sleep again until morning came.

DemonCrossKnight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
i just had a few weird dreams were i stabbed myself in the stomach, and cut my hand off with a meat clever...🤔
Post automatically merged:

sorry to hear that 🥺

gumbolina888

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mostly bad dreams happen to me and its an elevator with 4 floors i push the button for the last floor but it goes high then low and in the end it crashes down and i see it then i wake up and i dont sleep for the rest of the night
And i am so sorry that happend to you in a dream

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
All I've got are weird dreams, I haven't had a nightmare in years. Lucky for you guys I actually have a tendency to write down my weird dreams. A brief summary of two and I'll go into great detail on the third. First dream: kidnapped avatar, murdered and dismembered, baby grows from avatar dismembered head, park with older dismembered-head baby and other boy with price signs wanting to be bought, wake up. Second dream: Dream that invented a written language and a disease called Grandma's Gold. Lots of running from something or trying to get out of somewhere. Woke up after enough sleep. Brace for text, third dream:
Had a "Zombie" dream. It wasn't scary. It felt more like an action movie. I dreamed I was this really young guy engaged to this girl I loved. The zombie apocalypse was just starting. I went to spend time with my parents who had something to tell me and they surprised me with a new baby sister. She was so cute, a little red headed toddling girl. I played with her in a little playhouse and like most toddlers she was very active. She ran out of the house and I followed her, but when I stepped out she and our parents had gone. I had somehow time shifted! It was the future. At least twelve years in the future. And the zombie apocalypse was still ongoing. What had happened to my family? My fiance? Obviously I didn't know yet. But I had superpowers! I don't know if I had them before or after the time shift, but probably after because I never used them before. I was really strong and I could jump really high! I flew over buildings and zombies! The looks of the zombies were quite weird. They weren't rotting dead. In fact, they were very much alive. Some looked like hulks. Others looked more like normal humans but with unusual skin tones. Green, purple, blue, orange, yellow, and so on. Zombies of various colors, but none in a normal human skin tone. All had a taste for human flesh. I found my parents, who were fortunately still alive and not zombies. My sister was fine, too. My parents were happy to see me, but when I asked about my fiance they seemed sad. They said she married somebody else and they hadn't seen her in a long time. I went searching for my fiance and eventually found her. But she wasn't married and had never married, she had become a hot pink zombie hulk! However it turned out she was sane and with other sane zombies. She could even return to her normal human form. She had lied to my parents because at the time she didn't have the control of now. She was afraid she might eat them and didn't want to be seen looking the way she did. My fiance told me that she was also glad I had disappeared because if I had been there when she changed she would have probably eaten me and wouldn't be able to stay sane. The theory was that that was what happened to the other crazed zombies. None of the zombies here had eaten loved ones before they regained self control. She and the other zombies (some of whom I also knew (in fact, one had been my teacher)) were studying themselves. It turned out that zombies had this thing on their chest that would disappear when they died. Three out of the four were lit up and they thought if they found the fourth the desire for flesh may disappear since it seemed like the four were fuel sources. In other words, this couldn't be a natural plague! I also wasn't the only human who had gained superpowers. We needed to find Can of 13. But what is Can of 13? It couldn't be the thirteenth child of someone, surely a zombie had eaten one of those. It probably wasn't a distilled can of thirteen people. The 13th element on the periodic table? Unfortunately, I woke up before I could find out what it was. What ever it was is probably related to people, because why else would you consume other humans to replace it? Ugh, I really want to know what Can of 13 is.