What's your phone background/lockscreen?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,011 happy users since 2014.
Register

juneberrychan

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
My phone and tablet both use a live wallpaper app for the background, but my phone lock screen is a picture of my boyfriend and I at our first proper meeting. Its special so I'm hiding it, but you're welcome to pet my sneaky cat:
Screenshot_2016-08-24-22-09-13.jpg

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
My phone and tablet both use a live wallpaper app for the background, but my phone lock screen is a picture of my boyfriend and I at our first proper meeting. Its special so I'm hiding it, but you're welcome to pet my sneaky cat:
View attachment 5572
That one is so cute! 😍
Post automatically merged:

Oh wow! No judgement here just surprise 😂, it's amazing art though.
I love the tattoos in the first one, and the second one is so sweet 😍😍❤

juneberrychan

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Moonblink Isn't it the sweetest kitty? It moves around stalking me. I call it nenja cat! Or shadow. I'm fickle with names, and it's a problem. Also nenja is a purposeful misspelling, I swear!

@Darktoxic I'm with droidstein, I think those are epic! The art is so well done and the icon packs are pretty... and that font where your charge is? I adore it! How do you change that font?!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
My phone background is the same thing as my avatar picture. Just my Cordelia Cross Logo :D I'm boring lol

Darktoxic

The Fallen Angel
Member for 6 years
@Darktoxic I'm with droidstein, I think those are epic! The art is so well done and the icon packs are pretty... and that font where your charge is? I adore it! How do you change that font?!

@juneberrychan thank you :3

Well I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 so I only know how to change the font there.

Settings -> Display -> Font and screen zoom

the name of the font I use is "Choco cooky"

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Darkness.
“Ah you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding”- Bane

judejo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm not very fond of colorful wallpapers for my phone. but here is mine.

HOME SCREEN:
Screenshot_20181223_173433.jpg

LOCKSCREEN:

Screenshot_20181223_173601.jpg

AND YES I AM A FAN OF THE PURGE. HEHEHE

Skullgirl22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have too many. But I switch between Hello Kitty and Pusheen.

Rencat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Most of the time my background be of my gf lol I've seen allot of people using themselves as a background but I have enough of seeing myself in the mirror in the morning lol. Reason for the background is nowadays people use their phone allot, so having someone special on and seeing them even if it's a pic it brings good memories to the day. As for my lock screen I'm using an app that rotates through all my pics on phone... 3000+ lol

DemonCrossKnight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
a8030c322ca9c76da63398cbac21aaf2bc095921_hq.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Background on my phone