Your favourite Hosted/Choice game?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,381 happy users since 2014.
Register

IppoTheDriller

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Im torn cause i love the hero rise trilogy, but it was the great tournament (i adore that game) that open the doors of CYOA games for me, so i guess is both the hero rise trilogy and the great tournament

notjustmonika

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
sad that no one here has mentioned Fallen Hero: Rebirth.
The story was well-written and the romance was an emotional rollercoaster. I'm super hyped for it's sequel 😊
I really love fallen hero 😍 I've been following the sequel in the COG forum but it's still a work in progress. I can't wait for its release :)

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I definitely love Breach of the Archangel Job hands down! :love::love:

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wayhaven and Samurai of Hyuga because my choices really mattered lol and well the stories were good (SOH was better of course)
So if anyone wants to recommend me an alternative I'm all for it ^^

1DegreeSeparation

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Tin Star. Writer managed to combine a ridiculous number of choices and stats in a way that still made you feel strong regardless.
Beyond that the Heroes Rise Trilogy, which was good, but at times heavy handed with it's morality, in that literally everything everywhere was grey as all hell.
Community College Hero as well, which I'm very much looking forward to as the next game should be an interesting payoff.

xoxoalin

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Breach! Omg can't explain how much I love it! (and Gabriel!!!) I'm looking forward for the next chapter. Also, Samurai of Hyuga series. Jun really got me weak.

dyst3ctic

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Grand Academy for Future Villains was pretty good
I love the premise of the story, and while it has limited romance, the overall plot was interesting to say the least.

bogggs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
My recent favorite game from Choice of Games is Creme de la Creme! The story was well-written and I appreciated the brief details provided on each characters. Not only that there are a lot of stuff going on so I suggest it to everyone reading this!

bogggs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I read it 📖👀I ended up marrying Hartman
In the first one I married Harttman and then I restarted the game with the same choice but different love interest and I ended up marrying Rosario

Maqhawe

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
😅I won't lie I wanted to marry Blaise for some reason but that would defeat the point of my character going to that school
Post automatically merged:

I'm still reading that one

There are a lot of interesting stories out
My favorites
Rogues choice(delight games) , the lost heir trilogy, the evertree saga, fallen hero rebirth,hero or villain genesis they all my favorites (😅they share the 1st position)
Best romance:
Affairs of the court
Love at elevation
Creatures such as we

Horror :
The fog knows your name

Last edited:

bogggs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
😅I won't lie I wanted to marry Blaise for some reason but that would defeat the point of my character going to that school

I'm still reading that one

There are a lot of interesting stories out
My favorites
Rogues choice(delight games) , the lost heir trilogy, the evertree saga, fallen hero rebirth,hero or villain genesis they all my favorites (😅they share the 1st position)
Best romance:
Affairs of the court
Love at elevation
Creatures such as we

Horror :
The fog knows your name
is there a choice where you can marry Blaise tho?

is it weird if one of my favorite includes the parenting simulator? HAHAHAHAHA I realized that it's a challenging stuff to raise a kid lol

Jaitzche

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wayhaven, I loved that it wasn't full of stat raising and stat checks. Plus, I like the ROs. The second book is supposed to come out sometime around May.
Evertree Inn and it's sequel Sordwin are also great.
Choice of Robot and Life of a Wizard are good runner ups, too.