20,000,000 SB Cash to help fight Coronavirus

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,256 happy users since 2014.
Register

Akm

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hope all of you guys stay safe. The virus hasnt turned into an epidemic in my country just yet. But with the way things are going it wont take long for that to happen. I hope all of you stay safe and may god bless us all

Agentages

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Was all the SB Points claimed? Getting expired error. Thanks for any update!

Normms

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sure,,, ill Stay at home,,, for food things ill Use Food service app from my phone

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you!! Too bad I'm a bit late.

However Coronavirus does not spread through air!! It spreads through droplets and contact which means washing your hands everytime you are about to eat, or come home from school, work, store etc. aand covering your mouth when sneezing/coughing.

Infants, elders and those with no immunity are the main riskgroup. Just stay safe out there! Good Hygiene will take you a long way.

Also, the masks do not help if you do not have the virus.
I'm sad to contradict you in two points.
The first is, it has been scientifically proven that the virus can survive in air for 3 hours, meaning you could contract the virus simply by breathing in groceries or closed public places.
The second is, certain types of masks are only useful to protect others if you have coronavirus, but ffp2 and ffp3 masks are effectively useful to protect both you and others from Coronavirus because they do really work as filter both ways.

Khunt6996

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Aw, thank you Sbenny :') You make quarantine a little less boring. Everyone stay safe and protect yourself properly. Don't overdo it on the hand sanitizer and soap because that's bad as well. Also, don't go taking any antibiotics if you don't need it. That could send you to the hospital if the wrong stuff gets killed off. Love y'all ✌🏼

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Was all the SB Points claimed? Getting expired error. Thanks for any update!
No, not yet. If your account is not a newer one and you get the expired error, and you're sure you didn't claim the reward yet, please try again in around 1 hour.