20,000,000 SB Cash to help fight Coronavirus

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,553 happy users since 2014.
Register

GoopaDoop

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm sad to contradict you in two points.
The first is, it has been scientifically proven that the virus can survive in air for 3 hours, meaning you could contract the virus simply by breathing in groceries or closed public places.
The second is, certain types of masks are only useful to protect others if you have coronavirus, but ffp2 and ffp3 masks are effectively useful to protect both you and others from Coronavirus because they do really work as filter both ways.
You should take into consideration that "Spread through air" Could to someone sound like it'll travel miles with the wind within 3 hours and then get to them anyway.
The virus survives in air for a little while yes, but it comes from someone infected coughing or sneezing. Here's a page with helpful information:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
That's the reason I gave an example of how it should be interpreted 😊

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
This is so saddd. I just joined yesterday therefore cannot redeem the giveaway🤣😭😭
As Sbenny mention earlier members having expired error should/can re-try after an hour or so.
No, not yet. If your account is not a newer one and you get the expired error, and you're sure you didn't claim the reward yet, please try again in around 1 hour.
Also, thank you @NoFear and @Sbenny , this is a big help.

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
What a kind gesture from the both of you! I hope everyone in this community will be safe in their homes or anywhere they might be. I will continue praying for the safety of people all around the world. 🙏

Last edited:

Endrovy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Stay safe everybody! We will get through this! Wash your hands and dont touch your noses or mouths!

Memeya

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks, boss. Please stay safe, everyone. Even though your friends invites you to hang out because of class suspension, please don't. (Trust me, I'm doing the same thing of saying no to them).

ChadCross

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Not in the immediate area of quarantine but my work is important, so i have to go to work... I assure that I am very much safe... and to everyone please be careful and keep your immune system high.. i don't know how but i did drink vitamins, exercise and disinfect.
I like to take some of that pot of cash but i will decline such grand gesture because i can't stay at home.

TrangNguyen

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much, this means a lot to me. We are one of the first countries to infect the virus from China because we share a very long border. I have had to quit school and quarantine at home for over 2 months now. Even my cat got bored of me

Last edited: