Mod apk 8-Bit Farm v1.2.3 !! Unlimited Money , Photos , Stats , Stamina , Move Speed and More !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,757 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 4.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

8-Bit Farm v1.2.3

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 421 times

• This humble little farm desperately needs a new manager, such as you! Start out by getting some livestock, grow flowers, fruit and vegetables, gradually expanding your fields and increasing the number of staff until you're ready to open for agritourism.

As your farm's Appeal grows, you will be able to enter a variety of contests. The key to winning is raising the levels of your produce and skillful placement of farm facilities so that they work together as combos. A prize-winning farm is certain to attract even more visitors!

Receive photos as gifts from happy visitors or for completing achievements, and exchange them at the FarmMart to obtain a wide range of installations for your farm. Photos can also be traded at the Odds&Ends Shop for handy items such as gadgets which influence the weather.

More fun awaits at festivals, where you can try your skill in minigames like Tug of War, Outdoor Sports or puzzles. Apart from getting monetary prizes for winning these, you can also get cool hats for your staff.

The end of each year is a thrilling time, as that's when the National Farm Ranking is announced! Challenge yourself and see if you can top all rankings for sales, number of visitors, visitors satisfaction and number of staff!

* All game progress is stored on your device. Save data cannot be transferred between devices, nor can it be restored after deleting or reinstalling the app.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Mod Menu Features :-
    1. Money Never Decrease.
    2. Always Maximum Photos (Earn or Spend Some)
    3. +160 Stat Per Job Rank
    4. Stamina Recover Rate Increased up to 20x.
    5. Stamina Decreased Reduced up to 5x.
    6. Move Speed For Staffs , Visitors , Judges Increased up to 10x.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.bokujou_en

Downloaded 71 times

ladypancake

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works perfectly! Makes me wish there were other kairosoft games modded like this:LOL::LOL: Thank you

RoeExinani

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Yess! I love kairosoft games! Thank you so much! Wish there were more like this!

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

VeoAno

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just a thing, I noticed we need to login now everytime we play the mod like most mod games here nowadays. It kinda defeats the purpose of it being offline, and is quite an annoying thing to do

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Just a thing, I noticed we need to login now everytime we play the mod like most mod games here nowadays. It kinda defeats the purpose of it being offline, and is quite an annoying thing to do
You can turn the internet off after log in. And keep the game minimised and you won't need to log in. But if you open from minimise state and see mod not working you should restart the game .

dumpchim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Well, I hope you do more Kairosoft gamesss!! I'm addicted

Dwen

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
Hello dear producer. Thank you for your work. the application is successfully installed and running. but the version is not up to date. I present to your information. I wish you success in your new work.

Current Version : v1.2.3
Newest Playstore Version : 1.2.9

Device on which the application was tested : Samsung A21-S
Device version : Android 12

Images from mod :

Screenshot_20221208-205150_8-Bit_Farm.jpg
Screenshot_20221208-205318_8-Bit_Farm.jpg

Yours truly ,
Dwen
Testing Team

RupeeC

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
App not working..
App is forced closing

Please help.. what I have to do now?

RupeeC

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Why the login page is force closing for me? Us there any solution?

Foliage

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
App is closing I can't open it after enabling float icon. Please fix, my sb points😭

8-Bit Farm v1.2.3 !! Unlimited Money , Photos , Stats , Stamina , Move Speed and More !! was released by Gourov and 12958 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.