📰 News! A new and better way to get even more SB Points by watching Ads!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,109 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Yep, I understand. Just giving a suggestion that maybe you could have both option available: the old way and the new one of watching ads.
I still don't get what's your problem. You prefer to have lower rewards and to spend a lot more time every day by watching ads? Or it's just you like to complain in general? I'm just curious, nothing personal involved.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
What does that have to do with the visibility of the information? I'm not all knowing about this techy stuff. Just sayimg that the previous method of watching ads is better and much more convenient.
Can you elaborate please? 200 is better than 250? I swear I didn't drink beer today, but did you really say 200 is more convenient than 250?

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I still don't get what's your problem. You prefer to have lower rewards and to spend a lot more time every day by watching ads? Or it's just you like to complain in general? I'm just curious, nothing personal involved.
Hello Sbenny I tried the app again even if I don't watch the ads, but everything is really ok and I don't understand why someone complains

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thanks @AnnaEnea , I just hoped it was worth making something nice for our community, but it looks like there's always someone ready to complain 😓

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Thanks @AnnaEnea , I just hoped it was worth making something nice for our community, but it looks like there's always someone ready to complain 😓
You've done something wonderful but many don't appreciate it and it's not fair to you! Because you are not obliged to give free SB

moxacu1989

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Changes are always difficult for people to accept, but this system is much better for us, the users at sbenny.com, and at the end the system that you have implemented will be pleasantly accepted by everyone, it is a matter of time. They will realize the benefit that this entails.

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Changes are always difficult for people to accept, but this system is much better for us, the users at sbenny.com, and at the end the system that you have implemented will be pleasantly accepted by everyone, it is a matter of time. They will realize the benefit that this entails.
Very nice what you wrote 🥰🥰

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years

rish13

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't really care if the app would give more rewards. I only want to do things in one place. Like I'll just watch the ads and download from the site. I don't want to install the app on my phone if it's only for watching ads and I only prefer to use one device.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I don't really care if the app would give more rewards. I only want to do things in one place. Like I'll just watch the ads and download from the site. I don't want to install the app on my phone if it's only for watching ads and I only prefer to use one device.
If you don't want to use our app to get Rewards, you need to try something else to gain SB points then.
You're not forced to watch ads to get SB Points, as I already said: 💰 How to get SB Points

Thegreek

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
First I gain 166 points on my first try on this app,second it is wayyyy more faster than the old system the ads are no note than 15sec and last there are no pop up windows all the time ❤

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
As explained in the first post, you get notified when you can watch ads again by push notification. The daily reward is for those who visit the forum, not the app.
I have three days with the app downloaded, but I haven't received any notification of the 24 hour waiting cycle reset, out of my own memory I enter the app to watch again the ads calculating 24 hours after I watched them.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I have three days with the app downloaded, but I haven't received any notification of the 24 hour waiting cycle reset, out of my own memory I enter the app to watch again the ads calculating 24 hours after I watched them.
You may have to allow notifications from your phone Settings -> Apps -> Rewards -> Notifications 😊

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
You may have to allow notifications from your phone Settings -> Apps -> Rewards -> Notifications 😊
Ok I'll quote this own comment back if I ended up receiving a notification latter on, or if I do not receive anything.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I also just introduced a new feature which will automatically prompt you to allow notifications on first launch, which should hopefully make it easier to get notified when the counter resets :)

becrux

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Hi Sbenny. I just tried this app, watched ads three times and it just gave me 100 SB points. Am I missing something? Also, it always appears "you exceeded the amount of times for today, please come back tomorrow" but -as I said- just watched ads three times and it still lets me keep watching. Is that a bug?

Thanks in advance :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi Sbenny. I just tried this app, watched ads three times and it just gave me 100 SB points. Am I missing something? Also, it always appears "you exceeded the amount of times for today, please come back tomorrow" but -as I said- just watched ads three times and it still lets me keep watching. Is that a bug?

Thanks in advance :)
You can keep watching ads but they won't send you any rewards after your 10th view.Also, it's weird that you got 100 with just three videos, as the max you can gain after a video is 25 SB Points (25x3=75 Max).