About Daily Login SB Cash Reward / YouTube Contest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,447 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noorawms

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's sad when you see something you're really passionate about be spoiled by people who don't care, I see why you had to take action. I Hope this community will grow better now! Good luck Sbenny

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Well, when i have no SB Points left it's time for me to change to another mod site i guess? Because i never upload any mod( because i don't have the ability to mod any games and that is why i join this forum ) and i never get any like or follows
If you're too lazy to help our community, you're free to surrender. It doesn't take any special abilities to write a review about a game, to record a gameplay or even to share something you have with us. This said, your two posts are the best example of lazy people filling our community, filled with critics and negative feelings, when you're the first one to not take any actions to change things. Again, we're a community, not a mod download site, and as community, we expect our users to actively participate in the forum's activities, and not just download something and then leave.

Jman4591

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Understandable

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
If you're too lazy to help our community, you're free to surrender. It doesn't take any special abilities to write a review about a game, to record a gameplay or even to share something you have with us. This said, your two posts are the best example of lazy people filling our community, filled with critics and negative feelings, when you're the first one to not take any actions to change things. Again, we're a community, not a mod download site, and as community, we expect our users to actively participate in the forum's activities, and not just download something and then leave.
You can write reviews here? How do I do that? Cause I don't mind doing that. Recording gameplay is impossible, I don't have the tools. I also don't know how to make mods and stuff so don't really have anything to share, but I can do reviews on the things I play. That isn't a problem. I suppose if there's a problem it's that even though I've here a year visiting nearly every day I don't actually play many of things being posted since most of them don't interest me. So~ I don't have much to review. :whistle: I guess it's kind of weird I come to a site so often, but don't really do much at. Whatever, I do what I want. :confused:

Lunaria008

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm kinda sad but I understand your decision and I reepect it because it's your site after all.
I really don't know how to interact with this site tho,there is so much going on so I got lazy.
I collected my daily reward for login and only downloaded the games I was interested in,mainly otome games lol and left my feedback and comments after playing but maybe I should be more active once I get the hang of it and do proper reviews maybe.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
You can write reviews here? How do I do that? Cause I don't mind doing that. Recording gameplay is impossible, I don't have the tools. I also don't know how to make mods and stuff so don't really have anything to share, but I can do reviews on the things I play. That isn't a problem. I suppose if there's a problem it's that even though I've here a year visiting nearly every day I don't actually play many of things being posted since most of them don't interest me. So~ I don't have much to review. :whistle: I guess it's kind of weird I come to a site so often, but don't really do much at. Whatever, I do what I want. :confused:
You can open a thread about pretty much everything ^_^ more importantly, you should interact more with the rest of the crew ^_^ it's a friendly bunch! Between the likes and ideas, you'll get the same if not more SB than before with the daily logins ^_^

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well, i always leave a review about kemco games that axiom release. In example : this game has a short storyline and many characters to choose. Also i vote if his mod works or not. I couldn't mod any games, nowadays games that popular is the one that require internet connection ( online) but lucky patcher NOR Sb patcher doesn't work on online games.

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
You can open a thread about pretty much everything ^_^ more importantly, you should interact more with the rest of the crew ^_^ it's a friendly bunch! Between the likes and ideas, you'll get the same if not more SB than before with the daily logins ^_^
Thank you! You've addressed one of my biggest fears, too. I'm stranger shy and I fear interacting with unkind people and things. Kind of makes me depressed. It's why I don't often post on reddit because it feels so unwelcoming. Even though I read the rules and follow them the best I can every post of mine almost always gets smacked down. It hit me really hard on r/bangtan since I'm army. It really hurt to have my BTS related post I wanted to share with my fellow army removed even though I thought I followed all the rules for posting. So I suppose that's some other things I'm scared of. Strict overly enforced rules and rejection. Overly strict things are hard to deal with and rejection hurts. Nobody likes to feel rejected. In fact, the first thing I kind of felt by reading this new thing they're doing was a feeling of rejection. I can't just hang out, browse, and occasionally people watch? I have to socialize even when it makes me uncomfortable or I don't really have anything to say? It's kind of like hey, f*ck you even though you're not hurting anyone; you're not welcome here. Of course, I understand why the rule change. People shouldn't be cheating the system and stuff, but it also forces someone like me to try and adapt or leave. I don't really want to leave though. I mean, I'm not google+ kind of comfortable, but I've felt much more comfortable here than many other sites. Yes, I genuinely liked google+. They didn't have strictly enforced rules, it was easy to navigate, there was something for everyone, and people were usually pretty nice. I miss it.

Last edited:

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
If i record my screen, it will takes 200 Mb+ for just 5 minutes of gameplay. The lowest record quality is 480 pixel, it takes so much storage and it's hard to edit a video
I never criticize somebody if he/she is being fair with everybody. It's not fair that i didn't do such a thing, but i have to get affected by those peps faults.
i know you're mad but not all participant in your community are all the same ( download and then leave ).
I just sincerely hope that you could bring back the daily sb point system. You could upgrade it so that this system only works on level 2 or 3 participant in your forum.
Post automatically merged:

Also Mr. @Sbenny , i agree with @chere100 opinion. I'm used to this strict rules, but i'm not used to this changes. It's been more than 7 month that this feature has been applied. I couldn't imagine how i could live without any of notification everyday ( i didn't get any notification except those daily log-in reward), well sometimes i get notification from mod apk post that i followed. Should i steal from another mod sites and post to this community in order to get some SB Points? ( i couldn't mod any games due to lack of tools)

Last edited:

paradise

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow. Just for somw ideas. How best should I be apart of this community. I want to make sure I do this right.

Adert Robert

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Great Job Sbenny!
Actually its sad to hear , but as a adult, I fully understand why you are doing this and the desicion is yours.
Thanks sbenny for taking care us!

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Multiple accounts ? No i don't have that. Don't have intentions to abuse your system either

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I hope I haven't done my introduction before because I don't think I ever did so I just did it. My memory is unreliable though, so I hope I didn't just introduce myself twice. :\

geomac0704

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow...I go away on holiday for 3 weeks and all hell breaks loose lol. Good on you Sbenny.👍

eyelovepumpkins

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
There's was mention that people here are just lazy and leech off downloads, but I would argue that's just half of it. Since my time here, I've noticed that most of the apps are outdated or obsolete and left to be forgotten. This gives the impression that not even the developers care enough to support this "community". And when asked if there will be updates to resolve the issue, the usual response is, "someone else will do it"
or just "submit a request" which is going to cost you points.

"...most of us here work hard every day to bring you all new and exclusive content,"
"from now on we'll make more severe checks to every account, and proceed with terminating those who infringed our rules."

Also, if the staff here are truly hard at work, making more severe checks to every accounts then there would be no need to disable the daily login bonus.

Last edited:

Blerkoid

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I hope to be considered somewhat active on here. I have never abused the above methods - or any.

I do find it interesting that the site is about using cheats in games, but upset that users tried to cheat this site. I do understand the difference, but just had to say it. Hope I'm not banned when I log in next :)

Dredd

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I think the account level thing is a good idea for unlocking some stuff. Maybe give more things to unlock those levels and etc
Post automatically merged:

There's was mention that people here are just lazy and leech off downloads, but I would argue that's just half of it. Since my time here, I've noticed that most of the apps are outdated or obsolete and left to be forgotten. This gives the impression that not even the developers care enough to support this "community". And when asked if there will be updates to resolve the issue, the usual response is, "someone else will do it"
or just "submit a request" which is going to cost you points.

"...most of us here work hard every day to bring you all new and exclusive content,"
"from now on we'll make more severe checks to every account, and proceed with terminating those who infringed our rules."

Also, if the staff here are truly hard at work, making more severe checks to every accounts then there would be no need to disable the daily login bonus.
You have to understand that the staff can have other things to do, a job or normal life. They take care of this community because they love what they do, I never got any of my requests but I'll still love this place more than any other because I know people work hard out of pure kindness.

Status
Not open for further replies.