About Daily Login SB Cash Reward / YouTube Contest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,498 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Can I write a review a book here? Please tell me how. Cz I don't play games now a days, I joined this community because of choice of games but now I only read books.. I love you guys.. You're great !! ❤
I'll think about introducing a section to review books/eBooks as well.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
the reason i came on this site was for choice of games. i learnt that modding and i do it now before modders here do.i just do not know how to change the picture silly me.i do not even care about cash.

the reason why i am on this site now. i log in every day FEW times.i tried modding games many times but i just made some mistakes i never understood. i asked you benny but you are a busy person.i understand.i come only so 1 day someone might be able to give me time.

i so wish to give at least something back.

there were some wrong mods.i really love those choice of game mods.i informed modders.i made screen shot . 1 of them answered.i told him same issue tons of people had.but he said it is working because his team says so.i even made video....
SO i asked 5 people. 1 of them finally pointed me to a thread that i could understand.i asked 2 questions and bravo i can mod it now.been months

go to most modders or staff members profiles. almost any. you will find TONS of flirting going on. but talk about something useful they have no time. yes every one is busy i understand.
do i have to flirt just to get an answer?

can you at least post a video with tutorial.so at least we can copy it well and not make mistakes in starting steps? as Benny you are not teaching anymore bud?

Edit :- another thing benny now as we have to make our requests visible by spending like 5000 cash or so just so it might be on first 10 pages so a staff might even see it.

SO MANY quality game requests are being ignored.look at last request i made.it is 1 of the BEST text based game ever.even i made it free to purchase too. but it detects it and after some minutes bans acc.making acc i easy though just type anything. that game is sooooo good.but which modder will go for 100 pages when butte is on plate?

mod a game everyone will buy and enjoy

no now people mod what pays more. even if few downloads.

effectively destroying community.

btw i am not leaving community.cash or not does not matters.just used this chance to raise issues.
The request section is effectively filled with boosted threads which *probably* have been boosted using the tricks I explained in the first post, which is heavily unfair. I think I'll start by working specifically on those requests in the following days, until I clear them all (by either saying they can be done or not), so that requests which didn't get a boost will appear in first pages, too, in order to give a chance to everyone.
Post automatically merged:

I hate to read about this kind of stuff happening to a good site. I just recently stumbled upon this community, and my first impressions have been nothing short of great. I can definitely tell you guys and girls put a lot of hard work into it. Is there any perks to donating? Like a vip membership? Thank you to all the people that make this site available to all of us.
Thank you for your nice words. Unfortunately, due to similar issues, we have also recently been forced to remove the VIP membership subscription for new users, so the only ways to donate are now free donations or purchasing SB Points.

Overlordhacked

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Man.. i wish i could do more for the community here..
i'm Sorry that i got to leave, job and family problems got me nice.. i try tô check for news sometimes. However i'm gonna try and reset my password for me check more often on the New phone
( Bla, bla, bla. Excuses, i know) i think u'll need some short of password or see If the e-mail they use is made recently.. or something like that

Alba

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you, we understand.

NLC191

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Really hope that situations like this can be prevented

Misty707

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It is not really pleasent to hear but understandable. I'd recommend still keeping daily login bonus though. But i appreciate all your efforts, so thank you.

smptotzkie

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sad news..thats the 1 things ive come here and log in daily... Sbcash is pretty much needed since good game in vip section.sbcash.i find mostly offline games are here and needs sbcash for that.. the trending game or mostly played are in vip.. Hopefully u can make ways or consider putting that again... Its useless to stay since not vip and u can't do when u download a games or apps

Trisbme

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Wow 34k fake accounts. That's a true shame how people really a use the system.

eleveneightpm

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's unfortunate and saddening that people abused the system to the point of creating multiple accounts just to grab the SB Points. It's not even something that I thought possible and had been done by users here. I wouldn't even aware that the login was removed if not for this notification :D
However, I have to admit that I'm rather passive due to time and internet availability, not to mention my limited capability to contribute (making mod, recording playthrough, etc) and inability to use paypal. And if that counts as being abusive, then I do apologize as it's never my intention to do so.
All in all, I understand why this step is taken. This community has been kind and generous ever since I've been here and we're really thankful for that~~

NawwwwDawg

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
One of the best community evern tho im not alwaysss active. You have my support.

Feistus

¯\ _(ツ)_/¯
Member for 6 years
Oof. I'm sad that this happened.
@ those users
aw fok i cant believe youve done this.

ste237

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm not always online. But if the forum'll need more active users to be appreciated by the people who work here, well better that way.
Ihope you can prevent the abusing of the system

Linny93

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I truly understand why you made that decision. Y'all trying to build a community here not just another download site but hopefully in time some will see that.

Chioma440

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was so confused when my daily logins but I can see why now....i may have not been one of the members with multiple accounts but I was one of the 'lazy' users especially when it came to reviews . I'm sorry sbenny, I understand why you're doing this and I'll try to be better. Hope this site lasts for a long long time 😔✊

Menunu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's not lazy to thank someone. Sometimes things work great and I have nothing else to say.... are we not allowed to thank an awesome modder? What should we do instead???

qth

Fuzz Pawldrin
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny The system was bound to be abused. I admit that I'll miss the daily login reward (it was my only sbenny source :oops:) especially now that I'm too much of a casual member. More like a ghost. My activity now reduced to visiting because of stuff I have to do irl.

Anyway, I understand and support the change because if the problem was left to persist, this community will be affected negatively and I don't want that.

Although with this change, not all will be happy and it won't be as appealing to new users. But if it's for the betterment and survival of the community, then its better to be growing slowly but surely.

stu2009

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
thx for the explanation benny but me i would ban any person with more than 1 account on here with no questions asked , but all you modders and helpers are much apreciated by most ty again benny :)

Big777

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Its sad that some people abusing the Sb reward system . it makes people that are honestly collecting Sbcash and following this site rules disappointed . well hope all dear Senior here can make another safer and better option to get sbcash . either game review or video ads . (though im not really agree with watching video ads getting SbCash. )

Wish all the best for this Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.