AdventureQuest 3D v1.0.4 - Free Exclusive MEGA MOD

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,530 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v1.0.4

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? NO

Game description:
AdventureQuest 3D is the true cross-platform fantasy MMORPG from the creators of the original 2D Flash web game, with enhanced graphics, new enemies and countless items to equip! Quest online with your friends no matter what device they playing from. Explore an ever expanding world with new areas, monsters, items, adventures and quests!

Features of Adventure Quest 3D for Android:

• A huge 3D world to explore
• True Cross-Platform
• Real-time fights
• Countless items to loot and buy from the Shop
• Quest in a persistent Online World
• Chat, Emotes, & Social
• Different Hero Classes
• Crafting
• A lot of exciting Dungeons to explore

Get ready to embark on a new adventure. Download now Adventure Quest 3D MOD APK for Android!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.battleon.aq3d
Mod Features:
Double Movement Speed (only affecting you, because you're a PRO :headbang: )
Jump Hack (jump 10 times higher)
Higher Attack Range

Screenshot:

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

dean_64uk

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 8 years
Nice one dude!

aphrodi7e

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
wow.... i love this artix game.. thank you for the mod

DarkAndChaotic15

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hi can you make a mod without the speed hack but jump and range mod still there pls....

Gabriel Kerna

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hello there ) Thank You so much for the SW U proper support version, helped me complete the game before the shutdown ))

Now I wanted to ask could you please do something about the pumpkin gear pieces before the Moglaween event is over, they are so hard to craft since the drop rate of Intact Pumpkins is low and the boss that drops them takes so long to get to... Please ) ?

Thank You for your time

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Gabriel Kerna said:
Hello there ) Thank You so much for the SW U proper support version, helped me complete the game before the shutdown ))

Now I wanted to ask could you please do something about the pumpkin gear pieces before the Moglaween event is over, they are so hard to craft since the drop rate of Intact Pumpkins is low and the boss that drops them takes so long to get to... Please ) ?

Thank You for your time
This game is heavily server-sided so at the moment it's not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.