Alice In The Heart Modded APK

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,034 happy users since 2014.
Register

jutte

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks! Could someone help me please... I can't purchase anything, there's network error (((( but my wifi is ok...

SeciliaLuna

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Okay, so I was having the network connection problem too, and what I did was:
1. uninstall the cracked apk
2. Download and install the original apk (you can find it at apkpure)
3. Go to your Lucky Patcher and find the Alice app
4. Open the patches menu and create an InApp modified apk
5. In the window that will open click in "go to archive/open archive"
6. Then choose the option "uninstall and install"

Biddy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Mad thanks!!

Heyo is the black screen after the prologue normal?? Game kinda stops there for me there ☹ anyone else in the same boat?

Ive got the obb in its folder and replaced the sd data folder too just in case plus i can access the main menu. But i cant go oast the main menu because the prologue,episode 1, and the autosave from the sd data all end up leading to a black screen that goes on forever... anyone got any tips?

Oh on the plus side i could purchase stuff!!

Last edited:

BunnyName

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi, I follow your instructions and when I open the app, it downloaded something. After that, the screen goes black. I closed and opened again but the screen is still black. Did I miss any step?

BunnyName

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi, I follow your instructions but it doesn't work for me. May I know whether this still works for you.

Mari444

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I get network error when I click purchase. I tried rebooting my device then install the game again but, not success I still get the same error.....
Please help

idkybutidc

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years

K
Post automatically merged:

I can help you if you wish. I found a way to purchase them. And it worked on my device.
Post automatically merged:

I can help you if you want. I found a way to purchase the stories.

Neino

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
For some reason it shows black screen after I open it, it downloads some files and then everything turns black. I wonder if it's a specific android device it has to play to?

Mirah184

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
How can i fix this bug : download failed because the resources could not be found

RopsHyde

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
So just followed instructions but its stuvk on main saying download possed no network is available

Alice In The Heart Modded APK was released by Axiom and 93511 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.