Any good modded RPG/fantasy games?

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
have you tried the Asdivine game series. There are lots of good rpg games modded here.
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I think Life in Adventure is really good, though it is mostly text-based.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Tbh I kinda forgot the game name but its a good RPG game
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
I am also looking for this and will try the recommendations in this thread
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Green Thumb
Member for 7 years
There's a dungeon exploration RPG here on SBenny called Mojin, I quite like it
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
I'm pretty sure you probably know this one (idk if theres a mod of this in sbenny but mod is technically almost everywhere) but theres "soul knight". Just to warn you though, it does get boring having a mod on. You could also try on some text mechanic/based rpg games here. Theres a few here already on sbenny plus the mods.


Sadly, thats all i got solely from memory. Finding modded rpg games can be hard sometimes to find, cause majority solely uses online which is a lot harder to crack down easily. I mean hey, if you got time on your hands. You could always do soem endless scrolling on the "RPG" tags
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
is there like a link for that? i can't seem to find a good mod
 
Top