Mod apk Asphalt 9: Legends | Exclusive Hack: No AI (opponent racers)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,912 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Crap I cant get the OBB because the original is not available in my country

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Could try lucky patcher and do license patch.
Will try that. I downloaded an OBB from one of those APK sites, which I dislike doing because I have no clue where they came from. Will try that out.

Thanks by the way, I have no clue where to start with these kinds of mods, I can't even tell what the heck it is written in.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
License Removal worked, but so far I think I have a crappy OBB. The graphics are a bit shot e.g. not showing things it is supposed to.. all black background.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Downloading an OBB supposedly for 1.1.3a

Like that logo by the way @NoFear , reminds me of high school in the 90s. I probably had a stack of those shirts. Those and Mossimo

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Downloading an OBB supposedly for 1.1.3a

Like that logo by the way @NoFear , reminds me of high school in the 90s. I probably had a stack of those shirts. Those and Mossimo
It's actually where my username originated from. Back in 1998 or so.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
It's actually where my username originated from. Back in 1998 or so.
Yep, before they sold out to the UK store, they had a pretty good run. They still exist, just not as prominent (e.g. I believe they focus more on skateboarding/extreme sports, soft drinks, rather than the original NoFear slogans they had.) My favorite shirt was something along the lines of "second is the first loser" or something similar.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Well, I can't find a good OBB. Ah well... thems the brakes.

$Clark$

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
I believe I have to wait for future updates for more optimized version @NoFear . it is not optimized enough for my phone. Found a good obb but graphics are crap on my phone. Plays smooth, just all black with barely any graphics at all. Maybe its just my phone really. Ah well.

Nocebo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I believe I have to wait for future updates for more optimized version @NoFear . it is not optimized enough for my phone. Found a good obb but graphics are crap on my phone. Plays smooth, just all black with barely any graphics at all. Maybe its just my phone really. Ah well.
what device you have ? you can made new playstore account connected with a vpn and download the appropriate version for your device

HRyt

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Gostaria de saber se na próxima atualização terei que pagar novamente pelo mesmo mod?

diamentor

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
all ok

Last edited:

Ankush Chattopadhyay

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hey, @NoFear Thanks for the mod! 1 quick question, what is the difference between the "Both" (For 500 SBCash) and the "All 3" (For 1000 SBCash) packages? Does "NO AI BOTH" mean both the Career and the Events? And if not what is it? Why are they priced differently?

Also, a big thank you for this!

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
what device you have ? you can made new playstore account connected with a vpn and download the appropriate version for your device
I have an LG xcharge android 7.0
I will try doing the vpn playstore method if I can figure it out.

Epona

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks NoFear game works great. I buy game for 500bucks ;)

40teeth

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I unlocked the "All 3" option and it contains the Career, Events and Both mods. So if you are looking for the speed mod only, its not in this option. Just a heads up, if you want just the mod for both career and events, you can just get the "Both" option for 500.
Works great btw!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.