Paid .apk Aveyond 1 : Rhen's Quest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,870 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years

Aveyond 1 : Rhen's Quest v3.2

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Khuhuiajdoan

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 92 times

• Explore and save a medieval world from Ahriman!

Fight monsters and explore a medieval world. Aveyond is packed with more than 60 quests, hundreds of places to explore, and over 30 hours of game play. If you like classic role playing games, you are going to love Aveyond.

A powerful deity, Ahriman, has opened the Demon Portal and dark creatures now threaten the great isles. You must stop the destruction and destroy Ahriman before it is too late. The Sword of Shadows is the key to your redemption. You must find it in the mystical isle of Aveyond and use it to seal the Demon Portal and stop Ahriman.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Paid APK / Not modded

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the files from the link provided, and then extract the zip files. In the zip file, you will find apk file and OBB file. Install the APK file and move the Game Archive file to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're done! Please Allow permission of storage access or else the game will force close, thank you!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Khuhuiajdoan and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.radial.aveyond1&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Daveyond+1+google+play&pcampaignid=APPU_1_aB_KXsOOEM2srQHovpKoBw

Last edited:
Downloaded 15 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Fujimiya03

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I REALLY LOVE THIS GAME YOU POSTED!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! 😍😍😍
Do you have other games like this?

beegaming13

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I just finished playing the prequel and the game really helps me out dealing with the quarantine. I love this game since I was a child and now that I'm a working mom I really am so glad that I found your site after so many hours of looking for this game. Thank you so much. The instructions on how to download and install the apk and cache are really helpful since this is the first time I'm playing it on mobile phone. I usually play it on my PC. Thanks a bunch. You're such an angel. ❤

Of course after this, I'll play ean's quest next. alriiight.

GameRenee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
i, newbie here.
I have a problem after downloading aveyond: rhen's quest. I followed all the instruction about APK and obb, but when i opened the game i always got this notification
Screenshot_20210718-150456_Rhen's Quest.jpg

Is there any solution?
I tried allowing the app to access the storage, reinstall app, and move the app to the SD card but always got this notification.

Thanks.

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
@GameRenee i'm not so sure about it myself. Maybe you can try to make backup for the obb, and then reinstall the game and move the backup obb to the game data folder

GameRenee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Nevermind, it is solved after i move the obb to internal storage. Thank you.

Last edited:
Aveyond 1 : Rhen's Quest was released by Khuhuiajdoan and 3405 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.