Paid .apk Aveyond 3 [FULL 4 part] [PAID APK]

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!
  • Overall Rating 5.0
    Based on 6 reviews
  • ⭐⭐⭐ Not all features work. (0.0%) 0
  • ⏰ Yes but it's outdated. (0.0%) 0

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 8 years







Aveyond 3 full ( 4 games )

v3.1


MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Khuhuiajdoan

Download Link (how to download?)
Download FileSince you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Similar MODs you might like:










  • Aveyond 3 has 4 part inside it. Each part has a different stories.
    This game is a RPG game mainly focused on quest. This game has a lot of tutorial so you won't get lost in this game, you can also search google for the full walktrough.





  •   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.


      
    You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

    Load Additional Info





  • Paid APK / no mod



  • • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you may need to install and use VPhoneOS on your phone by clicking here or, if have a computer, visit this page from PC and click here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

    Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch


    • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install VPhoneOS on your phone by clicking here or, if have a computer, visit this page from PC and click here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.


    If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.



  • 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Khuhuiajdoan and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.



  • Code:
    Not on google play



 
Downloaded 31 times
ᜁ
Member for 8 years
i pretty much liked aveyond 1-2. and i just finished 2 last night. althought it lack some features here and there, it compensates for it by some of the game mechanics which got me hooked and spend 30% of my game time frustrated thinking what i have missed, but that made the game fun, having it easy af like a walk in the park is pretty much boring if you ask me...
[bold]anyways thanks for this, i hate to dive in the net with 50/50 chance of catching the fish[/bold]
 
ᜁ
Member for 8 years
any recommendation? rpg games, etc?
 
APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 8 years
Mystic guardian is my recommendation. It's a old RPG game that need A LOT of grinding. Kinda bit boring though but the graphic is good.
I already modded the game, with IAP purchases mod. But idk if it will work 😂
 
Last edited:
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks Khuhuiajdoan! I will download Aveyond 2 as soon as I finish playing Ruinverse (Kemco) 😁. Oops...,wrong thread😅. But still thanks!
 
Last edited:
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks Khuhuiajdoan! I absolutely love this game. But I am having a problem. Its probably not the mod but the original game but whenever I try to sleep in an INN, I can't sleep on the beds. Sometimes it works. Sometimes I sleep on the floor. While sometimes beside a bed. 😅
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you bro, i have found this game for years
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 9 years
Are the games still working? Cz the last time i downloaded and played it, it always crashed.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
bro why the my device say that the apk is not installed
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
the first isn't working it said something about splash and end of file reached. Please update it! it's my favorite series
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
nevermind, I just did it!! I just successfully moved the obb file to android by opening the developer's settings and tweaked some restriction settings. I'm so happy"! *tears of joy* Thank you, now I'm back to reliving my childhood
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
nevermind, I just did it!! I just successfully moved the obb file to android by opening the developer's settings and tweaked some restriction settings. I'm so happy"! *tears of joy* Thank you, now I'm back to reliving my childhood
hello, i'm really late, but how did u do it?
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
I never played this game series is it as good as Final Fantasy
 
Aveyond 3 [FULL 4 part] [PAID APK] was released by Khuhuiajdoan and 6930 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Top