Mod apk Babbel- Learn Languages v5.7.2.121314 Mod

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks !!!
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Nice post man, now I will download and see!
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 9 years
When I try to register/log in through BlueStacks, it says "No peer certificate". Does anybody know how I could fix this issue? Thanks!
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Gracias thanks I wanna this
Post automatically merged:

Help me! I are know
 
Last edited:
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
thanks for the great language learning post, bravo
Post automatically merged:

nice to have this post, thanks
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
For those who get the message "No peers certificate": The app 'medicine' doesn't work anymore, needs updating.
For the @SusieQ : First of all thanks for all your work, do you can fix this?
 
Last edited:
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
ooh thanks so much!!! ^^ I'll try this now
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
I'm cinic but i'm try it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top