Mod apk Bermuda Adventures Farm Games - v1.1.0 - LP mod apk - Free In App Purchases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,042 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 1.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Bermuda Adventures Farm Games v1.1.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: sammax71
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• Build a farm and village on Bermuda adventure island! Play tropic farming games!

Looking for fun family games? Try our new Bermuda Adventures island farm game. Enjoy paradise village life and harvest in these Bermuda Adventures island games!

Imagine that a big family gets together to celebrate Grandma’s birthday on a tropic paradise island! But suddenly something went wrong, a plane lost control and made an emergency landing on Bermuda adventure island and family members were scattered in all directions. Now they must not only learn to live on a tropic lost island, but also find all the relatives lost during landing.

Main features of Bermuda Adventures Farm Games:
    🔹 A lot of characters with unique stories and behaviors;
    🔹 Travelers from the past and other interesting neighbours in island games;
    🔹 Huge territory of an island farm;
    🔹 Foods cooking in island adventure & free farm games;
    🔹 Grow plants on farm land and build a house for village life;
    🔹 Dozens of farming games with expeditions on the island of farm adventure;
    🔹 Regular quests and unique events in fun family games;
    🔹 Customization of characters' appearance in farm game;
    🔹 And tons of humor and family fun games!

Help family members arrange their everyday life, teach them how to build a city and farm ville, grow plants and cook food. Be amazed with them at the secrets and unusual finds that Bermuda fantasy island hides in our free adventure games. And soon you won't want to leave the wonderful Bermuda Adventures!

Build a cozy villa and family farm, extract resources and produce everything you need for exciting expedition quests, construction and trading with other inhabitants of the Bermuda Triangle. Raise farm animals, crop harvest land, craft island recipes, trade with neighbours and have fun with new adventures!

Set up your family farm, raise animals, harvest crops, cook food for your family and trade with your neighbours and for your family island will become the paradise island!

Escape from mundane daily routine, play our farming simulator and other adventure games, and become an explorer on this big farm island! Welcome to Bermuda Adventures island games!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free In App Purchases

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here., This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank sammax71 and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samfinaco.paradise

Downloaded 46 times

Littlegranny1960

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks but after downloading the file, I always get the pop up saying can't open file.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
I don't know about them but it works & installs completely fine for me 🤷‍♂️
Screenshot_2021-11-26-17-11-25-57.png

-KymForGo
Mod Tester Team

Purrsia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
When i go to download bermuda adventures it says file wont open. Then if i do get the file to open do i use sai or lp to open.?

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
When i go to download bermuda adventures it says file wont open. Then if i do get the file to open do i use sai or lp to open.?
Once you download the file you need to use SAI to install it.

Dak9

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Greetings! I used SAI for installation, the installation went through with "Bermuda Adventures has been installed", but unfortunately when it came to opening the app, this is what showed up.
What could I do to solve this issue?
Screenshot 2021-12-03 071523.png

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Greetings! I used SAI for installation, the installation went through with "Bermuda Adventures has been installed", but unfortunately when it came to opening the app, this is what showed up.
What could I do to solve this issue?
View attachment 83336
Are you using an emulator on a pc?

Dak9

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Are you using an emulator on a pc?
Yes, I am! I had installed it before without an issue, but now it gives me this issue and don't know what to do about it.

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yes, I am! I had installed it before without an issue, but now it gives me this issue and don't know what to do about it.
I know nothing about emulators I'm afraid. I know it's not helpful but only thing I could suggest is trying a different emulator.

I searched Google with your error message but couldn't find any answers for you, sorry.

Vickysg

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Quiero descargar el mod
Post automatically merged:

Quiero descargar el mod

Bermuda Adventures Farm Games - v1.1.0 - LP mod apk - Free In App Purchases was released by sammax71 and 2036 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.