Mod apk BitLife - Life Sim v3.11.7 - Unlimited Money and All In-App Purchases Unlocked for Free (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,213 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

BitLife - Life Simulator v3.11.7

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 232 times

• Will you try to make all the right choices in an attempt to become a model citizen sometime before you die? You could marry the man/woman of your dreams, have kids, and pick up a good job along the way.

Or will you make choices that horrify your parents? You could descend into a life of crime, start prison riots, smuggle duffle bags, and cheat on your spouse. Download now the MOD APK of BitLife - Life Simulator for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Money (literally Zillions of Money)
    • God Mode Unlocked
    • Bitizenship Unlocked
    Boss Mode Unlocked
    • Unlimited Time Machine Use Unlocked
    • Challenge Vault Unlocked
    • Superstar Theme Unlocked
    Investor Expansion Pack Unlocked
    Business Job Pack Unlocked
    Pro Athlete Job Pack Unlocked
    Actor Job Pack Unlocked
    Astronaut Job Pack Unlocked
    Mafia Job Pack Unlocked
    Musician Job Pack Unlocked
    Politician Job Pack Unlocked
    Street Hustler Job Pack Unlocked
    Golden Piggy Bank Unlocked
    Billionaire's Bundle Unlocked
    Crime Pays Bundle Unlocked
    Landlord Expansion Pack Unlocked
    Black Market Expansion Pack Unlocked
    Spiked Brass Knuckles Unlocked
    • Promiscuity Potion Unlocked
    Golden Passport Unlocked
    Assassin's Blade Unlocked
    Hollywood Star Unlocked
    C.U.L.T. Expansion Pack Unlocked
    • No Ads

Bypassed Security
    Removed Banner Advertisements
    Removed Video Advertisements
    Removed Interstitial Advertisements

Notes
    : to make the IAPs work, make sure you have THIS version of Lucky Patcher installed, with Proxy Server for In-App Purchases Emulation enabled. If you're new to all this, please check this guide: How to Setup Lucky Patcher (First Time) 📖 Tutorial

Important: don't patch the game by yourself, it won't work and it will break your game. This is a custom hack I did, and it only works if you carefully follow my guidelines.

Now open the game, go to the Market and when making an in-app purchase, it's important to select "Save Purchase for Restore". Do this for EVERY item in the shop, then, once you tried to purchase everything, press "restore earlier purchases" from any In-App Purchases in the game. This will apply the mod and unlock every in-app purchase you previoustly tried to unlock.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.candywriter.bitlife

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It says that play store not responding
Make sure to read the mod notes and carefully follow the instructions. Also, make sure you uninstall any other Lucky Patcher apps first, if any.

For those who can't get this to work for whatever reason, please download this file:

and move it to sdcard/Android/data/com.candywriter.bitlife/files/

Overwrite any existing files eventually. If the downloaded file comes with the ".bin" extension, make sure to remove it. The file name should be only "MonetizationVars" without any file extensions, and a file with the exactly same name should already exist in your data folder, if you already played this game at least once before.

Then, launch the game and all IAPs will be unlocked.

mike1325

Wingardium Leviosa
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 9 years
Works perfectly here! 😊

kingkong2376

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Mike did u rebuild or reinstall the app, or did u just turn on in app proxy then go to game

mike1325

Wingardium Leviosa
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 9 years
Mike did u rebuild or reinstall the app, or did u just turn on in app proxy then go to game
The mod notes clearly mention to not rebuild or patch the game or it will break the game, so just install the mod, Lucky Patcher and enable the in-app proxy from Lucky Patcher , and it worked perfectly. I didn't have any other versions of Lucky Patcher before though, so I'm not sure if it helps, but I think if you previously had other Lucky Patcher versions, you need to not only uninstall it, but also remove any switches you previously enabled, including the same proxy required by Sbenny's version, which is different from other lucky patchers but it may go in conflict I think, so be very careful and don't just uninstall the old Lucky Patcher , but also rever any changes you did with it, that's my advice.

Besides that, the mod works perfectly and I was able to restore every single in-app purchase without any issues :)

AgentX99

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
All it says error to the play store can I get my points back? I followed every guideline and it comes back with the same error message. @Sbenny

Ariadne

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just got the MOD, I'm having the same problem as the user above. I uninstalled my previous LP and installed the one in the post and followed the instructions, did I miss something? I can't restore purchase, I'd like some help T T

picara93

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Same here, I get the same error, is there any step we are missing? Thanks!!

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Hello dear producer thank you for your work, your mod works perfectly!

Tested on Realme C55 Android 13
Tested on Samsung s23 Android 12

Greetings...
AnnaEnea

TESTING TEAM

Photos of the tested game

Attachments

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Just got the MOD, I'm having the same problem as the user above. I uninstalled my previous LP and installed the one in the post and followed the instructions, did I miss something? I can't restore purchase, I'd like some help T T
Hello I have tested the game works perfectly
You have to delete the proxy server and install it again, you don't have to make the free purchases right away but you have to play around a little bit until you see this

Go shopping

Attachments

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years