Mod apk BitLife - Life Sim v3.11.7 - Unlimited Money and All In-App Purchases Unlocked for Free (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,832 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Mine is like this too! I get the three dots, not the price, and it doesn't do anything when I click or I get that message too.
Please note if after clicking the three dots nothing happens, it means Lucky Patcher is missing the Overlay Permissions. Basically, the mod tries to call Lucky Patcher to trigger the window which confirms the purchase, but due to this missing permission, it's unable to show and you see nothing happening. Go to your Phone Settings -> Apps -> Lucky Patcher and make sure all permissions are enabled, including specifically "Overlay Permissions". Depending on your phone model, there could be a separate phone setting to allow apps to display on top of other apps.

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Everything works now sorry for panicking by the way @Sbenny
If I may have my say, take away the bad grades because the game works perfectly and it's not fair to someone who has worked a lot like Sbenny 😊

AgentX99

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Everything does work in the mod but the zillons of money isn't in this version but everything is unlocked @Sbenny

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Thanks! This method works, just had to remove the .bin extension to overwrite the file 🙏
If you can explain better, you can help othersIf you can explain better, you can help others thank you 😍

Dehrysanx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ah my apologizes, it seems like the post didn't get quoted when I tried to reply 😓 I simply used the Monetization file Sbenny provided in the 2nd page! I had to remove the .bin extension for it to overwrite the original file though. It unlocked all IAPs with the exception of the Golden Piggy Bank (which I assume you can use the Lucky Patcher Sbenny provided for it). I might give a try with LP again with the Overplay Permissions given to see if the IAP for the Golden Piggy Bank works on my end.

Also, if others have issues accessing the data folder for the Monetization file method, then use a file manager like Mixexplorer, Material Files, etc and make sure to downgrade the system's file app to allow the file managers to access the data folder.

Ariadne

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
For those who can't get this to work for whatever reason, please download this file:

and move it to sdcard/Android/data/com.candywriter.bitlife/files/

Overwrite any existing files eventually. If the downloaded file comes with the ".bin" extension, make sure to remove it. The file name should be only "MonetizationVars" without any file extensions, and a file with the exactly same name should already exist in your data folder, if you already played this game at least once before.

Then, launch the game and all IAPs will be unlocked.

@mike1325, @SapphireE, @Ariadne, @Jacob Eert, @skymisti26, @Mikamireis, @picara93, @Kamizaki, @Achav075, @AnnaEnea, @ShadowReaperRD, @Quip, @screamxx3299, @vNoMxrcyy, @Favor2552, @FreeVelocity685, @Violetmoongi, @kingkong2376, @charkong, @johnstarwars, @Maoao, @Levi001, @AgentX99, @Scotjarred, @Johnnyboy808, @Byundek, @Kenium, @BRL2077, @Mewmew101, @Roro25, @DemonicH
Thank you! It works now. Sorry for the inconvenience ^^;

picara93

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please note if after clicking the three dots nothing happens, it means Lucky Patcher is missing the Overlay Permissions. Basically, the mod tries to call Lucky Patcher to trigger the window which confirms the purchase, but due to this missing permission, it's unable to show and you see nothing happening. Go to your Phone Settings -> Apps -> Lucky Patcher and make sure all permissions are enabled, including specifically "Overlay Permissions". Depending on your phone model, there could be a separate phone setting to allow apps to display on top of other apps.
I did this but still doesn't appear. I don't have the folder in sd>data and if I try to create a new one it says I don't have enough rights to do so.
I think it's due to my phone being too updated, so it might be an only me issue. Thanks so much for all the help though, and I'm glad it works for everybody else!!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I did this but still doesn't appear. I don't have the folder in sd>data and if I try to create a new one it says I don't have enough rights to do so.
I think it's due to my phone being too updated, so it might be an only me issue. Thanks so much for all the help though, and I'm glad it works for everybody else!!
If you don't have the sdcard/Android/data/com.candycorp.bitlife folder, you should probably go there instead: Android/data/com.candycorp.bitlife . It depends on the phone model, so the location could be slightly different (the starting path, mostly).

picara93

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you don't have the sdcard/Android/data/com.candycorp.bitlife folder, you should probably go there instead: Android/data/com.candycorp.bitlife . It depends on the phone model, so the location could be slightly different (the starting path, mostly).
I can't access Android/data, I think it's because I don't have my phone rooted?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I can't access Android/data, I think it's because I don't have my phone rooted?
I think @Dehrysanx 's post above will help you:

picara93

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think @Dehrysanx 's post above will help you:
I also tried that, but all of the apps says I don't have root access.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You don't need root permissions to access your Android/data or Android/obb folders. It's either sdcard/Android/data or /Android/data, right when you open your File Manager.

picara93

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
You don't need root permissions to access your Android/data or Android/obb folders. It's either sdcard/Android/data or /Android/data, right when you open your File Manager.
I couldn't access it through the phone, but I managed to do it via computer and now everything is owned! Thanks so much for all your patience!!!

skymisti26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
hi thank you for your hard work but I'm still having a problem see my com.candycorp.bitlife folder isn't in the Android/data it's only in my odd folder there isn't any folder for bitlife in Android/data and i can't make a new folder for that i tried it didn't work the first way didn't work and this second way is not working i did add the Monetization file to my own com.candycorp.bitlife folder in my odd folder but it did not unlock anything

picara93

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
hi thank you for your hard work but I'm still having a problem see my com.candycorp.bitlife folder isn't in the Android/data it's only in my odd folder there isn't any folder for bitlife in Android/data and i can't make a new folder for that i tried it didn't work the first way didn't work and this second way is not working i did add the Monetization file to my own com.candycorp.bitlife folder in my odd folder but it did not unlock anything
Have you tried connecting your phone to your pc through a usb? It's what worked for me, from the pc I could see the folder (check in the app info if it's on the external or internal memory) and I put the Monetization file there.

Status
Not open for further replies.