Mod apk BitLife - Life Sim v3.11.7 - Unlimited Money and All In-App Purchases Unlocked for Free (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,853 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

skymisti26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
no i haven't yet that's my next plan so i'll post again soon on if the PC way works for me thank you

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
hi thank you for your hard work but I'm still having a problem see my com.candycorp.bitlife folder isn't in the Android/data it's only in my odd folder there isn't any folder for bitlife in Android/data and i can't make a new folder for that i tried it didn't work the first way didn't work and this second way is not working i did add the Monetization file to my own com.candycorp.bitlife folder in my odd folder but it did not unlock anything
Don't add it to the obb folder, it's not the same thing. Make sure you played at least once or the folder inside the Android/Data/ will not be created.

skymisti26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
the PC way dose show the folder however i'm unsure where the file goes as i'm seeing 3 folder

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
the PC way dose show the folder however i'm unsure where the file goes as i'm seeing 3 folder
Post a screenshot if you want. The path should be: Android/data/com.candywriter.bitlife/files/ and you should see a file named "MonetizationVars" already exists, so you just need to replace it.

skymisti26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
found it and mod works wonderful now thank you so very much

ZMan99

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 2 years
Yo, doesn't it work with previous version? cause i have save files there and when i install this it says app not installed.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Yo, doesn't it work with previous version? cause i have save files there and when i install this it says app not installed.
Unless you have root, you might not be able to install this mod on top of the previous version, as this game is modded in a very unconventional way which generates a new signature on every update.

skymisti26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
hi SBenny just another question now the golden piggy bank isn't saying owned but everything is is saying owned so I'm not sure if the golden piggy bank is working so i'm asking also letting you when you start a new life and create a new character the start with 1,000,000! money is not working but everything else is working as should

ZMan99

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 2 years
Yo, the time machine isn't visible for me
Is it only me or others please check it out will ya

anti90s

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
For some reason doesn't work on my Samsung a71 but it works perfectly on bluestacks if anyone wants to try it that way

mg01

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello, can anyone please help me? Ive tried every single way but it still wont work

KEN0SHIN0

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thanks the Lucky Patcher didn't work for me but the monetizationvars did with the help of ZArchiver Great mod
Edit: Seems like I can't use the Time machine but I guess that's okay

Last edited:

Martowardojo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
The monetization file works perfectly
Once you open the app after pasting the monetization file you are set
Screenshot_20231118-161044.jpg

Wnnass93

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have tried two methods, Lucky Patcher and monetization. both don't work. after pasting the monetization file, In the market there are still three dots, and I have also given permission to all lucky patchers but don't know why when I open Lucky Patcher again, there is a pop up to give permission again 😔

mg01

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yeah, both dont work for me as well, ive posted the monetizationvars to the obb file of bitlife but still

Commuter22

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Bizarre anomaly, i tried everything and couldn't get it to work for me maybe something weird is going on with my phone. I'm in the same boat as the unfortunate few who can't get this to work. Oh well, I'm glad those are using it are enjoying it atleast. This is definitely one of those moments i wish i had a time machine to go back and use those points to download Choices: Stories You Play again. (Update) Apparently Choices: Stories You Play was already available to me for no points needed, so that's plus outcome atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.