Mod apk BitLife - Life Sim v3.11.7 - Unlimited Money and All In-App Purchases Unlocked for Free (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,538 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The monetizationvars doesnt exist in mine
This file is generated only AFTER you play the game at least once.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Dont work for me. Got money and errors
You don't have to connect to Google Play, as you can't do that when playing mods (this applies to every game, not only BitLife).

Aurora Heart

The Sakura ?
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Woohoo, okay so I got mine to work using the MonetizationVars file. To those unable to move files due to your android system restricting access to the Android/data I found the easiest workout around without having to Root or use a USB/PC to do this.

There are 2 guides, one for Android 11 and Android 13 respectively. Make sure to use the "Files" app from the Google Play store for Android 11 as it was personally easier for me to do so on my Samsung Galaxy S21.

Goodluck guys 🙏

Managing files in the "Android/data" folder on Android 11 (without root or USB)

GandiIV

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
It doesn't work (s23 ultra). I also tried moving the "MonetizationWar" file but it still won't work.

EDIT: I just tried on my old phone (Huawei P30) and it works, any idea why this won't work on my s23 pls ? Did someone have the same problem ?

Last edited:

Boss

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
It's saying that the link to download it is unavailable

Freakii13

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 2 years
Make sure to read the mod notes and carefully follow the instructions. Also, make sure you uninstall any other Lucky Patcher apps first, if any.

For those who can't get this to work for whatever reason, please download this file:

and move it to sdcard/Android/data/com.candywriter.bitlife/files/

Overwrite any existing files eventually. If the downloaded file comes with the ".bin" extension, make sure to remove it. The file name should be only "MonetizationVars" without any file extensions, and a file with the exactly same name should already exist in your data folder, if you already played this game at least once before.

Then, launch the game and all IAPs will be unlocked.
Works perfectly. Thanks Sbenny ☝🏾

Attachments

TwinkEATER

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Works after some tweaking, I was so ready to cough up and ask for some sbenny points refund but only after moving the MonetizationVars file to my main android bitlife folder did the job right 👍

BUT NOW IM BROKE🥹😭

Attachments

Trinaokon152

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the mod
I have an issue with the age down button, it's still showing grey

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@Tepoy you need to use a different App, not Zarchiver Pro, as the error it gives clearly means it doesn't work for your needs.

LikeHax

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I tried everything that was said, but unfortunately nothing worked for me

famsam

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Dame on my 22 ultra. But how did you manage to.mvoe it?

zevilu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Does this perhaps not work on Huawei? I've even tried the alternative method but it's really not working. When I try to purchase, nothing even come up, it just gets clicked. ;-;

zevilu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
This is sad. The In-app purchases something on LP doesn't work in Huawei. I'll try to find a way to get it enabled. 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.