Mod apk Candy Crush Jelly Saga v2.17.10 - [Sbenny+NoFear] Unlimited Moves & Boosters Hack (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,497 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Candy Crush Jelly Saga v2.17.10 - [Sbenny+NoFear] Unlimited Moves & Boosters Hack (new)

Name of the game: Candy Crush Jelly Saga

Version: v2.17.10

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • Playing as Jenny, show off your Jellylicious moves and take turns switching Candies against the jiggling Jelly Queen.

The unstoppably spreadable game! New Candy Crush Jelly Saga is full of delightful new game modes, features and boss battles featuring the Jelly Queen! Every sweet move will spread more Jelly and whoever spreads the most will win the level! Have you got the moves?

There are splendid new Candies, a marvelous new booster and a dreamy treetop world to explore in the Candy Kingdom too!

Features of Candy Crush Jelly Saga for Android:

• Countless Jellylicious Levels
    • New Jelly Queen Boss Modes
    • Tasty Color Bomb Lollipop booster
    • Mezmerizing new Candies
    • Dreamy new treetop world and a host of quirky characters led by the Jelly Queen and her stooges.
    • Marvelous game modes including: Spread the Jelly & Release the Pufflers
    • Easy and fun to play, yet challenging to fully master
    • For players that Facebook Connect, there are leaderboards for you and your friends to compare your Jellylicious scores
    • Easily sync the game between mobile and tablet devices and unlock the full game features when connected to the internet

Take on this delightful Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score! Downlod now Candy Crush Jelly Saga MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushjellysaga
    MOD Features:
    Unlimited Moves (increase instead of decreasing)
    Unlimited Boosters (after using one, they'll become unlimited)

Huge thanks to the legendary @NoFear which made all this possible. ♥

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: NoFear & Sbenny

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 7 times

Last edited:

Woozy

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    I started from level one but after level 5 the unlimited moves stopped working and now i don't have them? Any ideas? Worked at first :)
    Post automatically merged:

I started from level one but after level 5 the unlimited moves stopped working and now i don't have them? Any ideas? Worked at first 🙂
    UPDATE: Got on level 11 after closing the app and now i have unlimited moves again, must just have been a strange glitch! Thansk for the great work!

Attachments

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
    Staff Member
    Admin
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    Thanks for updating us @Woozy 🙂 It was quite weird indeed, hehe, since I tested it for over 15 levels to make sure it worked fine 🙂

Woozy

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    It went off again man but it's alright when you have like unlimited boosters aha, thanks dude!

It went off again man but it's alright when you have like unlimited boosters aha, thanks dude!

$Clark$

Savage Lv6️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Yeaaaa thank you very much 😀😀😀

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    I am having trouble installing this one. Getting the "App not installed" error message, when I try. All other versions of the game have been deleted. I shall try to download the apk once more, in hopes that the first time it was incomplete or corrupt.

Post manually merged: Today at 9:59 AM

Still getting the same error message, which I've displayed below. Another bizarre discrepency is, when downloading the apk and watching the progress of that download, I noticed it downloaded a bit more than the 113MB that's the stated size of the file. On my device, it stopped at 119MB. However, that was only shown in the download manager; upon viewing it in my file manager app, the size is shown as 113MB. Is this normal, to have more than one size for a download?

Attachments

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
    Staff Member
    Admin
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    I am having trouble installing this one. Getting the "App not installed" error message, when I try. All other versions of the game have been deleted. I shall try to download the apk once more, in hopes that the first time it was incomplete or corrupt.

Post manually merged: Today at 9:59 AM

Still getting the same error message, which I've displayed below. Another bizarre discrepency is, when downloading the apk and watching the progress of that download, I noticed it downloaded a bit more than the 113MB that's the stated size of the file. On my device, it stopped at 119MB. However, that was only shown in the download manager; upon viewing it in my file manager app, the size is shown as 113MB. Is this normal, to have more than one size for a download?
    I'd suggest to not use a download manager if this is the case, as it looks like it's not ending the download correctly, causing a corrupt apk file.

RandomInfiltrator

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Hi Sbenny & NoFear
    Thank you for the amazing mod
    But I kind of have a problem that was once encountered here before
    I was playing it like normal and on level 6 the moves started to go down as if the game was an original, non modded version

EDIT
    So just like the person who had the same problem before, everything was fixed once I got to level 11
    I have yet to test my theory, but I think that this might occur on every level that requires saving those twisty marshmellows (Pufflers)
    And although the unlimited boosters ir one way to finish the game perfectly, I'd like to be able to win by swapping the pieces and not smashing everything with a lollipop

EDIT2
    So I have tested my theory that moves decrease whenever you land on a Puffle level and I was right. The moves were increasing while it was "Spread the jelly“ but once I progressed to level 17 and" Save the Puffles" began, the moves were decreasing

But great work nontheless
    Love you guys!!!

Last edited:

PapaKriuk

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Have yet to encounter the issues mentioned. Mod works fine so far. Oppo R17 Pro, Android 8.1.

As soon as i replied, lol.
    Yes Level 5 Puffler level. Moves counts down. Just confirming the issue at hand.

Correction, Level 6 and 7. Both has to do with "releasing" Pufflers.

Last edited:

rob29081981

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Mod doesn't work for me

Status
    Not open for further replies.