Mod apk Chapters Interactive Stories v1.5.8 - Unlimited Diamonds & Tickets (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,528 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff Member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Chapters Interactive Stories v1.5.8

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 2495 times

• Chapters: Interactive Stories is a wonderful interactive dating game for Android that lets you choose your path in every story. Read through pages and pages of fun interactive stories that fit your mood, from romance to suspense!

You get to make the choices in each story. Decide on hard life choices such as falling in love, discovering secrets, or unravelling deep mysteries! Make your choices wisely; every ending is different!

Choose your story from our top collection of romance, fantasy, sci-fi, young adult, comedy, and drama series! Chapters combines a unique style of choose your own story gameplay with fiction stories from our top authors that you simply can't put down!

Features of Chapters: Interactive Stories for Android:

• Dive in and start making choices that affect the overall outcome!
    • Adventures start with you choosing your name and style to reflect your personality.
    • All stories come with info directly from the author!

Chapters: Interactive Stories will bring a unique and fun twist to choose your own story adventures. Whether you're an avid reader of drama, comedy, fantasy, sci-fi, young adult, romance, or even a gamer, you’ll love making choices in this interactive story game!
    Download Chapters: Interactive Stories MOD APK today to discover the unforgettable stories where YOU get to make the crucial choices, only at Sbenny.com!

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Diamonds (read notes below)
    Unlimited Tickets (read notes below)

Notes: to get all the mod features listed, you need to have SB Patcher on your phone, and then proceed to make the hacked in-app purchases.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Special Thanks to @Cheettat <3

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mars.avgchapters

Bootysmash

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
It is not, I can't access the app, still banned
Post automatically merged:

I can't access the app, it says I am banned, what can I do?
I am banned aswell, but if you download it from the playstore log in daily/weekly to get the bonus gems and link to fb (gather atleast 30) play a chapter but turn off your wifi/data once its loaded and you'll get the diamond choices for free, doesnt work on tickets but its a start i suppose. Hope this helps, feel free to message me if this confused you.

novaroiid

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
July 3, 2019.
Not working since the update. I click the button to purchase tickets/diamonds and it does nothing. Please fix.

July 29, 2019.
For the person commenting that those of us saying it doesn't work didnt use SB Patcher , I just tried to use it. That didn't work. In fact, everything I tried to patch in SB Patcher for this apk failed, and resulted in my account being banned. I even uninstalled and reinstalled from here, then immediately went to SB Patcher and tried again, just to be locked out instantly again. Screenshot_20190729-215424.png Screenshot_20190729-215509.png

Last edited:

Feltonistas

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I am banned aswell, but if you download it from the playstore log in daily/weekly to get the bonus gems and link to fb (gather atleast 30) play a chapter but turn off your wifi/data once its loaded and you'll get the diamond choices for free, doesnt work on tickets but its a start i suppose. Hope this helps, feel free to message me if this confused you.
No, I am banned from the Playstore app also, I can't access that

Status
Not open for further replies.